Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 07:47:49 )
@Aonani: hehe yes she is!! ^_^ aww, i understand that though. food costs and vet bills start to pile up... dogs are great too though! we have 3 of them <3

@Totalanimefan: yeah 😔 i really like their stories and aesthetics though, so one day when i have the time and patience i'll have to sit down and play more of them lol. and I actually have tokyo mirage sessions for the wii u! i still haven't finished it but i've been playing it off and on for a while, and i've enjoyed what i've played. i like fire emblem too so when i heard they were coming out with a SMTxFE collab i was all over it for a while, haha

@eyry: yeah, finally having the real thing is another huge learning process! and i'll definitely record whatever i can teach them :D
that's really cool though!! i've never been able to teach my cat anything besides her name xD I hope the harness training goes well!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 07:59:23 )

@Jude: I remember watching the direct where that announced it and then didn’t talk about it for years (until the Wii U was pretty much dead) I played it on the Wii U but I didn’t get the finish it. So I bought it for the switch. The load times are way better.
I hope they bring Xenoblade Chronicles X to the Switch! I loved playing that. And the music was great too.
SMT 5 will be coming out in the future but because they are trying to hype Persona 5 right now they aren’t really talking about it lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 14:08:49 )
@Jude: yass cute rat tricks
haha the harness training got a little stressful so I stopped it early today
starting training for come instead which he does pretty well. well, I'll see if he associates the action with the word later, he tends to follow me around anyway haha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 05:12:06 )

Hi there! Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here! <3

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.