Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat the weirdest thing just happened to me in Overwatch

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 00:53:24 )
so i recently read an article about self-compassion, which mentioned how one should realize that their own shortcomings should not be judged but rather perceived with a sense of compassion and understanding. we are human and we make mistakes, and that is ok.

after reading this article, i went to play Overwatch and declared that i would first begin to treat my teammates with compassion. i am known to be toxic/brutal sometimes when other people let me down, which happens a lot in online video games.

well, after declaring in the chat that i would treat my teammates better, my endorsement level went up immediately!! it's really strange because nobody endorsed me since I had last played this morning....it's odd, truly. it's as though the Overwatch gods smiled upon my sincerity.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 01:51:28 )

I think treating others with compassion is definitely a good thing. I learned the value of that myself a few years ago thanks to a friend who treated me with compassion. It's good to remember that everyone has problems and to try to be understanding of how they see things~
★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 06:47:12 )
Wow, being nice to someone get you somewhere?
My mind is blown

At least you're trying to change, toxic people in video games are really sad so good on you for wanting to become a better person!

Voltie — Vladdaddy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 06:48:14 )
two wrongs don't make a right, or so they say
let go of the anger and salt and you'll find life a lot easier to handle
and when you let go of the small or petty things, you see the truly beautiful things in life
but don't quote me 'cause I'm salty as feck
Adieu mon homme... Où tu vas, il fait trop froid

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.