Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Mystic Messenger

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:49:40 )
I have been waiting for someone to make a thread about it but no has yet ;u; and I have so many feels I just need to make it... like have you heard of V's route? Have any of you started it ? Also if you''re gonna post, remember to get spoilers under spoilers! Let's try not to ruin things for others!
V looks hella good my heart is weak

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 05:07:34 )
I haven't played Mystic Messenger in a few months. I was really into it when I did play it. I think it is really interesting that there is a V route. I always thought he was cute but I also felt bad for him. I am really interested in how his route would go considering his backstory.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 20:51:29 )
I just finished his route ( good ending only though...) and it's full of twists and turns and very exciting, you learn alot more about Rika, V and their relationship! Also you see alot of Saeran! though....I personally have to say it was such a hard route to go through because my feelings just died.. It's also a very expensive route sadly, 300 hourglass to unlock and 15 for a missed chat...and if you want to call people...I think it was 10 per call as well? Though there is alot of voice acting, that's why they made it a bit more expensive. !

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:11:47 )
Cool, I like Saeran. Ouch about the hourglass. I don't want to play more until I have the time for it. I hardly called people because I didn't want to spend hourglass on it. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:16:31 )
Oh if you like Saeran you're in for quite the journey!!! But yeah it is best to do it when you have alot of time, otherwise you'd miss out on alot. Some of the visual novel parts are very long. And same here! I think if I ever need a call I can try to look it up on youtube....

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 23:24:08 )
Yeah, he is cute but crazy. Yep, I tried playing it before when I didn't really have much free time and it sucked. I kept having to spend hourglasses on missed chats. That's an idea. I haven't tried looking it up on youtube. I think I might one day just give in and buy a calling card. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 00:50:22 )
Ahh so true... extra cute in V's route actually! And a calling card is pretty smart.. but then you'd need one for each character :vanora_sweat: or just someone you really wanna listen to haha..

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 01:39:09 )
Yeah, I would get it for my favorites..so Jumin and maybe Zen.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 02:02:51 )
:vanora_heart: Good choices...it's always so calming listening to Jumin...his voice is so... relaxing! I'd want all their cards TuT

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 06:26:21 )
I agree. There is a calling card that you can use on all of them but it's a bit expensive.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 06:55:14 )
Yeah ;u; though I can understand, after listening to the voice actors talk bout playing their characters I realize they deserve the money >u< they're so amazing

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:02:55 )
They really are. :vanora_heart: There is a lot of voice acting in the game. I don't really mind throwing more money at the game. It's worth it. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 13:11:50 )
Ah I started the game but was busy and haven't logged in for the past several days...rip
Was mostly focusing my efforts on Shining Live's event ehehe lol ^^:
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:21:50 )
I have played through Zen's route and then went through Yoosung. I couldn't keep up with the chats, though, since I work full time. :( So I still have it, but I haven't played through it in a few months.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:26:55 )
My first play through of V route: missed all 11 days of chats. XD I need to play it during winter break because I can't enjoy it with my current workload. "Ray" is looking gucci tho.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 04:08:50 )
I've downloaded it like three times but I'm nowhere near completion. :viocry: I swear I never have space on any of my devices for all of the games I want to play. From what I saw, though, I like Yoosung and Jumin the most. Also I kind of wish it was an option to play as a guy. :viosad:

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 09:45:42 )
Honestly out of all of the characters i felt bad for v the most-

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.