Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Fragments Of Broken Glass (vent art)

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 20:17:12 )

So, I made this last night, and I'm pretty proud of it!!
Here's the piece, fits the title right?

SO this is based on a scene from Noragami where Yukine, the boy in the pic, smashes some windows with a bat, and while watching it I was like 'hey that's how I feel too' and thus, the pic was made!!
credits will be at the end along with the DeviantArt link (gotta plug my accounts u know)

ANYWAY, if you guys saw my thread yesterday, I'm sorry you had to see that, I was bad yesterday, that whole post is bad, thank you for putting up with me
I'm okay now, still got anxiety and depression obviously, cos like that's not going away anytime soon, but I'm okay today.
That does mean that my inspiration to make MMD pics is gone though, it thrives off of my emotions haha

WITH THAT SAID; I think I'm gonna go back to lurking for a while. On everything. Apart from maybe Twitter, I tweet a lot about the Anime I'm watching when it gets dramatic.
But anyway, I lurked for quite a whole over the holidays, not posting any threads, just commenting every now and then, and my mental health was pretty good. So I'm gonna do that again.
(not that I post a lot in the first place lmao)
Anyway, I hope you like my vent pic!

anyway here's the link to the DA submission - LINK
Yukine model by Esdras18
Bat by o-DSV-o
Window by mbarnesMMD
Pose by me, hand poses by Floramy and edited to fit

Effects:
Collapse by 折鶴P
GreenerShader Dark by ChestNutScoop and barapi (I'm starting to think I have the name wrong here)
BleachBypass by Omamon
ikClut by Ikeno
PostMovie 1 and 2 by BeamMan
TrueCamera, CheapLense, and ColourShift by Sobaro

Just wanted to say, I was listening to Turning Out Part. 2 by AJR while writing this, and it's so sad, I NEED TO MENTION IT LMAO

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 08:11:29 )
This is exactly how I've been feeling lately
Buying/drawing art for: Showstopper, Bouncer, Yes Dark Master

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.