Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk he/him lesbians

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 22:47:52 )
@buggaboy: i wasn't planning on replying to this thread again, but then i had a dream about it, so it must've bothered me more than i thought. i'm sorry i was rude to you initially, i didn't realize you were expressing confusion rather than disapproval. i was defensive because it's typical for me and my friends who identify similarly to get rude comments from strangers and sometimes friends or family both online and offline. i should've put more thought into my reply, and i definitely worded things more aggressively than i should have. i hope you're having a good day, and if you'd like to talk further about the subject, i could give a shot.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 22:10:03 )

@misery: you DREAMT ABOUT IT AKSHSJS
it’s okay!! i was at fault more than anyone, i should’ve put more thought into what i was saying in the first place >~<
we can definitely talk about it sometime~

@koneko: akshsjs same, like, if i was non binary i don’t know if i’d like people calling me by other pronouns or saying i’m gay or whatever, because that would imply having a gender right?
i feel like there’s still a lot i don’t know with all this aaaa

@Bioshock: we sure do live in a society,, bottom text
i used to say gender is fake but then i thought wait,,, but i have a gender,, i’m not fake LMAO
it’s weird because like, gender IS fake, but we also all have a gender in some way, because agender is still a gender kind of, you know? its gotten very very confusing and i still don’t really know the difference between agender and non binary because the definitions are so similar and i’m like ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
total confusion my peeps
ALSO speaking of gender, i found one called ‘demismoke’ and the definition is:
‘ A transcendental, spiritual gender roughly drifting to other genders that are unable to be foreseen and understood, shrouded in darkness within your inner visual. Elevating through mystery. Caused by a lack of inner interpretation and dark emotional states.’
i mean, i’ve never once seen it used so this is a new one to me. it was on a gender master list on tumblr, pretty interesting, but also a lot that i’m convinced no one has ever used

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 23:22:27 )

@koneko: honestly this could be a whole novel in itself LMAO
thank you, by the way!

@Bioshock: yeah, the whole tumblr gender list thing has confused so many people because its a very, VERY long list with so many genders on it lmao
i can understand people creating genders that they see fit, although i find myself wondering if anyone actually uses the list you know? either way, its a lot and quite overwhelming alsjdk
but anyway i can understand it a bit more now which is good! thank u guys uwu

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.