Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Event Items - I absolutely love them! What about you?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 00:40:58 )
With the release of the last two events (and their items) I finally feel like I have enough items in my wardrobe to create some decent outfits. And I have to say that I really love the events and the event item sets that we always get. They seem like really high quality sets to me. And I like that the artists seem to follow a single cohesive color palette each time. It makes them easy to mix and match.

Most of my wardrobe is made up of event items with a handful of rigs and monthly sets mixed in. I hardly have any commons yet mostly because I have a hard time collecting volts. So I'm really grateful for the event items. :)

-----------------------------------
How long did it take you to create a workable wardrobe? (my answer: for me its been a year and a half, haha!)
Which item categories do you find that you collect and use most? (my answer: event items)
What is your favorite event item(s) of all time? (my answer: Mad Hatter)
What is your favorite overall item(s) or set(s) on all of Voltra? (my answer: High Loving Gaze item and the Alice set)

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 01:40:58 )
I hardly have any commons as well. The ones I do have are mostly facial features and items that I buy to complete specific outfits.

I feel like after being back for a few months I finally have enough items to work with a bit more. I still feel like I'm missing necessary pieces a lot of the time though.

I definitely have more event items than any other category. I probably use more of them as well because of that.

I'm not sure which event item is my favorite. I love the hair from both Queen of Hearts and Sea Witch. Team Treat is really cute, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I also like Violet's Curls, Violet's Memories, Velvet's Memories, Bubblegum, Caramel, Acrobat, and Dormouse a lot. I might have forgotten a few others as well.

My favorite overall item is really difficult to answer. Actually, I don't think I can answer it right now. Maybe I'll be able to later on when I've had more time to purchase and try using more items.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 02:42:45 )
@kiwi: yeah Bayou is so beautiful!! I agree.

@starlight: I know, haha! I had such a hard time even answering that question myself about the overall favorite item of all Voltra. It actually lowkey gave me anxiety as I started to try to narrow it down. Honestly there are so many good and well-designed items here they all become my favorite as every new item is released.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.