Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts cups hangout

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 10:29:33 )
[Locked due to 6+ months of inactivity! If you'd like this thread unlocked to revive, bplease don't hesitate to PM a mod, or submit a support ticket. Thanks!]

Come in come in, There's tea(or coffee if you'd like) and seats for everyone. Let's talk about whatever or just chill.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 19:28:42 )
@velvetcupcake: hello! cup is such a cute name

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:02:16 )

@eleven: Thank you! Hah had to get something out of "cupcake" as "velvet" was already taken. Good thing Cup is catchy and cute.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:00:49 )
@velvetcupcake: how are you doing this fine day?
I poofed to bed yesterday haha but wanted to give your hangout a tiny bit of attention :D

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:54:32 )

@eleven: I'm doing good, thank you for asking. And I went to bed too lol. Just woke up. So good morning! I do not wanna change out of my pajamas yet lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 08:03:05 )
@velvetcupcake: oh haha where are you from? Is it late or early for you to be getting up haha

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 09:16:56 )

@eleven: I am not comfortable with sharing my location, though I can say it's late for me to be getting up but that's okay, because I have no reason to be waking up early today lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 09:21:17 )
@velvetcupcake: oh that's fair enough. Haha yes live it up on the weekend by resting longer

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.