Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Missing items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 18:39:44 )
I'm not on this account very often and I almost never look at the inventory, but I just did and

All my commons are gone. It was only a hand full of items, I think just what my avatar has on, but it is concerning that items are disappearing.
I don't know if other things have disappeared or not because I just send extras over to this account and I don't keep track.
I'm also not sure if the tabs should be gone or not?

Mule account

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 18:56:05 )
@Vos: Hello, Vos.
When was the last time you logged into this account?
I noticed the age of your account and it dates back far enough to have been affected during the period we called "The Blackout."
We transferred all our data over to a new server and in the process all volties inventories were reimbursed for volts. You should see a PM in your inbox notifying you about it.

I want to assure you that your account is completely normal. The inventory tabs that appear to be missing, will appear once an item assigned to that tab is owned.

Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns about the matter. We're here to help!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:15:09 )

@Fozzy: Oh my god
I didn't even think about when things left during the blackout!
Vos was my secret account when I was on staff, but I never used it much.
I probably just never bought them back after the blackout. >.<

My bad! Thanks for the help!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:33:56 )
@Lina: No problem at all. Glad to help!
(This thread will now be locked as the matter has been resolved.)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.