Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 09:13:13 )
velvetcupcake:
@Synth: Hello fellow newbie! And aw thanks! I've taken a peek into the rp forum and I think it's pretty nice. It's kinda hard to say what rps I like since It's been a while since I've really rped but I know i liked medieval and stuff like that. But I have experience with rps in more modern settings and have liked them. I'm not into zombie apocalypse type stuff, I've also previously liked more slice of lifeish rps. I have this plot idea that's been stuck with me fora while and I've considered making an rp in the forum about it. Sorry if I was too vague lol I really don't know my interests as well as I used to, but I do know if it's fun, immersive, and clean I'll take it. Sorry if I rambled a bit.

No worries! I saw your post in the rp forum and I’m working on a response for it. I miss having “jump in” style roleplays where anyone can just join so I was glad to see it. I typically do more gritty stuff since that’s my preference but I’ll do my best to keep it clean in that thread and if I do anything that makes you uncomfortable in my reply just let me know.
ping me for best results

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 10:03:30 )
@Synth: Thank you for being considerate. And yeah, I liked the idea of just being able to jump into an rp so I went with it. Also, just because the rp is "clean" doesn't mean the story can't go to deep or dark places, just to let you know. In fact, I look forward to that.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 16:39:14 )
@velvetcupcake: Hiya and welcome to Voltra! :D let me send you a free little gift <3
Artemis is my main

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 18:10:01 )
@Alatariel: Aw thank you so much!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.