Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Safe Space Hangout

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:11:50 )
@lina: Ahh, so about the same time.
Same! I missed out on a bunch of things. I usually come back to collect the event items, but I was so busy I wasn't even able to post at all. ;; I'll eventually get them! /determined face

Same. I'm still on Gaia but, there isn't as much interaction with art, so I ended up making my way back here. There were some other sites that I used to go on as well, but I'm going to stick with gaia and voltra for now.

I have a lot of the same hours, or at least I need to be available to answer calls? It's a very strange process. TT___TT I can still play games in the free time that I can, so I guess that's good.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:07:08 )
~I am the animal crossing~

@Yandere: I left when someone I was friends with started bullying me and treating me poorly.
I just kind of ruined Voltra for me.
I decided not to let it keep me away though, so I can’t back.
Luckily that person isn’t really on much now.

The event items are pretty easy to find for sale.
Luckily people always get more than one set!

The mall I work in is still open, but shortened hours, and we’re almost empty.
So I’m on my phone all day now. XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:58:05 )
@lina: Whaaa? That's crazy. o __ o I'm hoping you don't talk to them anymore!
Ha. A win/win for you then, so it's all good! Now you can enjoy voltra! * V*

That's true. o 3o ;;; I just need to get enough money though. A lot of the RIG items are going to be a bit tricky though. I haven't seen too many people offered the ohm only ones. Eeps. A lot of those ones are really pretty too. ;;;

I don't think a lot of people want to take the risk, so it's pretty safe. u wu Better to stay indoors anyway, you don't know who has it.
Haha. Me too for the most part. I don't need to show my face, so I just sit there and listen. Thankfully I can multi-task and listen + do something like a phone app.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:25:04 )

@Yandere: the Rig items are harder to find.
You really have to collect a lot of volts and look hard.

I don’t want to miss work because I need the money, but I am worried I’ll get sick if we stay open.
It’s a tough choice

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:44:11 )
@lina: Yeah, if you get a bunch of the volt ones, you can trade for others, since others more commonly have them as well. u wu I know a lot of people don't have ohms to pay for them so they're not as common. ;;;
I spent all my volts on the older items, so now I need to build up again. Someone should be selling them eventually.

Gah, that's the worst. You can't do retail remotely unfortunately. :c If it's really bad, stores should close and they should pay their workers. :c
This is quite the pickle we're in tbh.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 08:24:03 )
@Lina: omg haha I'm always covered in cat hair

e

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 17:23:37 )

@Yandere: luckily lots of people sell the items for volts, so you just have to save up.

The mall is officially closing!
Today is the last day in March and they’ll reevaluate for April when it comes.
It’s nice because I don’t have to be so worried anymore (and I can play animal crossing).
But he store I work at is a little independent shop so they can’t afford to pay us while we’re closed.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 17:23:56 )

@eerie: that means you are becoming one with the cat!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 21:22:24 )
@lina: Ah, really? For the ohm rig items? That's awfully nice of people considering they spent real money on it. asdkjfaksdjf bless this site.

Oh gosh?? Congrats???
I mean the time off is good timing for animal crossing, but yeah not getting paid kinda sucks. :c
I'm pretty sure I'm still getting paid since I'm still working remotely, but it's really rough on my end. @ ____ @ ;;; I hope everything goes well tbh. I'm so confused on everything.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 21:48:55 )

@Yandere: I don’t think I’ve ever spend ohm to buy an item on here, I only use volts.
People are really great about selling for volts!

I hope everything works out alright for you!
I’m not getting paid, but my roommate recently got a new job at a pharmacy and they will stay open.
He was unemployed for a while and I paid for things, so he’s offered to pay for a while since I’ll be out of work.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 21:54:11 )
@lina: I've donated here and there. Nothing crazy though. q vq Usually $5 for the monthly items, but I haven't done that in a very long time.
Ahhh, it is amazing here. TT____TT One day I will get my items. askjhaksjdfas.

Thanks! Same for you, it's definitely a stressful time for a lot of people. I don't know how I'd manage without my hubby next to me too. Usually he works in the vet hospital, so they'd have to be in. q vq I'm lucky he's just going to school at this time.
Ohhh. It's a good example of give and take then! You guys are great roommates then! : >

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 23:58:08 )

@Yandere: the other members are just great!!
I love that I can buy old items without spending real money.
I have been doing like $15 every 2 months though.
There’s a bonus at $10 (I think). And sometimes during events or when we reach milestones there’s a bonus.
So I buy when I can get both bonuses. :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 00:37:37 )
@lina: Yes, they really are! I've already made a new friend. I'm so happy. Hahaha. I don't think I'll leave voltra again. /SMACKS DOWN FLAG. This is my home again. TT___TT

Ohhh, I didn't know it worked that way, that's pretty smart. q vq
I would donate the money, but a lot of my funds went to food and paying of credit card bills. aaaaaa.
I want those special items omg. akjsdhfkjSDAL

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 03:05:59 )

@Yandere: yes, this is your home!

I don’t have a lot of money but I can manage to get a little every few months.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 05:39:49 )
@Lina: it's like what is even the point of cleaning xD
it never ends!

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 14:25:11 )
@LINa: I'm kinda mad at myself for leaving in the first place, but I was busy and felt a certain way when I left, so eh. Now I'm back and you all have me, especially since i'm working remotely. Hahaha. I have all the access to the internet, so it's really nice. ahaha. As long as i'm not working anyway.

Ahhh. I might ask my hubby for the $5 here and there, but I'm the only one working so I don't know. ;;;
It's not too much money either, so it's not that bad.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 20:21:24 )

So....
I got the new animal crossing and that’s why I disappeared.... >.<

@eerie: I totally feel like that sometimes.
I mean, I clean dirty things, but cleaning messy things seems kind of irrelevant. XD

@Yandere: how have things been going for you on Voltra?
Yeah, basically I just do a tiny donation rarely
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 22:00:35 )
@lina: Good, I suppose. It's still a bit slow, but now that I'm working remotely, I don't always have the time to reply anyway. = 3= I've also been trying to sell some commissions and I've gotten a few items which is awesome!! So, overall good!
Yeh. q vq Since I'm saving money on gas, I might be able to donate here and there. Haha,

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 23:29:18 )
i really want to get acnh but it's expensive hhhh
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 10:39:36 )
@Lina: haha I mean cleaning dirty things I guess. the cat hair just keeps coming back moments later xD

and yes I figured you'd disappeared to play ACNH xD you're avatar was all ready for it and everything

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.