Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Voltie Memories (Anonymous Messages)

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 00:45:58 )

Love you all and miss you all <3

Sorry for being away, Anon ;o;

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:31:58 )

@Dipper: A message has arrived for you.

“I swear this awful discord has ruined you ADFLKJ but im glad these nasties haven’t scared you away and you’re willing to embrace this vile nonsense.
I know things have been very busy/rough for you lately so I hope real life takes a back seat soon so you can relax a lil.
you do a LOT OF WORK, online and offline, so please remember to take care of yourself.

BLESS for adding characters to your toyhouse, it makes drawing them more convenient ;3c I hope you add more soon!
I love when you share your drawings with us, including the sketches and the doodles, bc you have such a unique and confident style. I hope to see more of it in 2020, keep going dipdip!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:32:40 )

@ghost: A message has arrived for you.

“#GIVEGHOSTABREAK2020
you work so hard on this site ghost AFDLKJ your graphics and illustrations make voltra look so polished, and your items blow me away. every. time. DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE EVENTS…

I’m looking forward to SK in full color (bless…) and I wanna meet all those cool characters you uploaded to TH…. SO make sure that in 2020 you take some time to yourself and sin draw whatever your heart desires and take GOOD NAPS and eat yummy food

you’re one of the most genuine and hardworking people I’ve ever met, and it makes me really happy to see you put your heart into things that you really enjoy. I hope you’ll continue to let that passion drive you to amazing heights.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:33:12 )

@Goblin: A message has arrived for you.

“BLESS for uploading more of your OCs to toyhouse, bc now I have refs to go off of ;3c I’m excited to learn more about them, so pls if you share something in the discord don’t let me miss it
your humor is unmatched, I swear every time you say something I spit out my drink. the way you seemingly effortlessly throw witty and clever comments everywhere is part of what makes you such a cool person to talk to. I appreciate how honest you are, and I admire your fearlessness when it comes to making a stand for the things you believe in.

I wish you the best in 2020, in school, in life, in farm game, and everything else you set your mind to. you’re my favorite clown /honk”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:33:47 )

@kiwi: A message has arrived for you.

“the art you’ve been posting of your comic IS SO GORGEOUS
I love the colors you use and every drawing of yours is like a whole world that I wanna travel to…
I have so much faith in your abilities and creativity and TALENT I know this comic will be amazing. I can’t wait to read it and tell everyone about it. I’m rooting for you

thanks for always offering to lend a shoulder. you’re a wonderfully kind, caring, and thoughtful friend to those around you.
take care of yourself in 2020!! no more eating bags of cheese or other strange things, be a good fruit.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:34:36 )

@Priestess of Pie: A message has arrived for you.

“you tell it like it is, and I appreciate how genuine and upfront you are. those qualities make you a super dependable and reliable friend to have!
I’ve said this before, but you’re the voice of reason and you give well-minded and solid advice, but also you can throw one-liners like nobody’s business and I die every time

your drawings always have such a warm, cozy feeling and I love that and I’m always impressed by your pixels.
also your avatars? always gorgeous.. you put so much thought into the theme and the overall mood, and you use items in such unique ways!

I hope 2020 treats you well and that you have lots of free time to play games and snuggle your floofy cats ;3c”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:41:10 )

And that is the final batch, my friends. Thank you to all that participated and shared their love this wonderful season.

Now, as promised, we have some winners of the participation raffle!

@Amber Lynne: Congratulations!
@Totalanimefan: Congratulations!
@Blinkini: Congratulations!

You have all won a a Solstice 2019 Bundle, which will be granted immediately once they are available in shops.

Happy Solstice, my dear Volties!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:48:13 )

Oh cool, thanks~<3!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 08:25:54 )

@Vontell: yay thank you!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.