Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Can't change site theme? [ANSWERED, thanks!]

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 17:32:09 )

I have tried going into my settings to change the site theme, because it's mid-December and as much as I love Halloween, I'm ready to shed the Trick-or-Treat theme already. But it hasn't gone anywhere, nor does choosing one of the other themes from the drop-down menu change it. Whenever I hit "Save Changes", it tells me my password is incorrect--regardless of whether I enter my password into the "current password" field beside "change password". I do not want to change my password; I just want to change the site theme. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 17:37:12 )

You should not have to enter your password to change the theme. I will forward this.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 17:41:51 )
@Uncledaddy: A common reason for this is the website browser auto-filling the password box with the user's login credentials. Make sure both password boxes are empty, then select your theme, and save. I hope this helps, other-wise our interface support will be on the case as soon as possible.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 17:55:09 )

@Fozzy:
@Q t e a p o n:

That did it, thanks! idk why I didn't think of that tbh

edit: now i'm blind; has default theme always been so white? i've been in the dark for so long...

AKA Count Trashula

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 18:05:32 )
@Uncledaddy: Yes, default theme is very bright, especially in comparison to our dark themes! :vanora_xd:
Glad we figured out the issue. :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:16:28 )

@Uncledaddy: you could try the winter theme? That might help?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 00:11:25 )

Since this has been answered I will lock this thread.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.