Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Christmas/Winter Music

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 20:55:14 )
I finally got around to listening to some of my favorite Korean Christmas/winter songs today. Honestly, I've never been super into Christmas music, but I like Exo's Christmas and winter songs in particular. There are a few songs by other Korean artists that I like as well though. For English-language Christmas songs, I liked Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer when I was a kid, and I know all of the classic Christmas songs. I never really go out of my way to listen to them, but if someone else plays one then I'll listen to it.

Some of my favorite Korean Christmas and winter songs (most are from Exo's winter albums):
Miracles in December - Exo
Christmas Day - Exo
First Snow - Exo
Unfair - Exo
Sing For You - Exo
On the Snow - Exo
For Life - Exo
What I Want For Christmas - Exo
Twenty Four - Exo
Winter Heat - Exo
Universe - Exo
Been Through - Exo
Stay - Exo
Fall - Exo
Colorful - SHINee
Merry & Happy - Twice
This Christmas - Taeyeon
Winter Propose - Jellyfish artists
Christmas Wishes - Mystic Holiday 2013

Do you listen to any Christmas or winter songs? Feel free to share your favorites!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 21:40:06 )

@Starlight: Thanks for making this. I saw SHINee and I just had to click the link. I love them even though I listen to mostly Japanese music.
There are lots of Japanese Christmas songs- (And all I gotta say it's hard AF to find Japanese music on youtube, it's a bit easier on other sites or streaming services.)
Home Made Kazoku - Sliver Town (The quality is not the greatest sorry)
Mai Kuraki - Winter Bells
Namie Amuro - White Light (Not the full version)
Namie Amuro - Christmas Wish (Not the full version)

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 22:19:37 )
@Totalanimefan: SHINee are great. They were the first Kpop group that I liked. Yeah, I listen to some Japanese music and it can definitely be tough to find on Youtube. I'll make sure to go through and listen to the songs you linked~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 23:04:29 )

@Starlight: yeah they are for me too. I started liking them in 2009.
Thank you! Only the first one is the full version.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 01:57:17 )
One of my favorite Korean Christmas song is "Lately (White Confession)" by INFINITE. It was released on 2010. When you watch the official music video, you can see that they were still so young way back then. Compared today, all the band members are nearing their 30s and already serving the military. But I will forever be a fan of them, an INSPIRIT by heart & soul :)
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.