Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange I've Got a Wedding to Plan! - Selling Everything

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/5 09:41:39 )
@cashew: if your still selling/taking offers on things
i am interested in
Doggo of Death
Arachnocratic
Serene Royalty
Cursed Princ
Lethal Dose
Shinobi
Frost Empress
Woodland Fae
what pricing would you be looking
an i can offer art also if that interests you
my da is here : https://www.deviantart.com/100lesbianasses
check out my examples.
Report

done by xvz

Voltie — she Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 20:02:19 )
I'm not normal...


@cashew:
yep still wanting.
And thank you!

I'm paranormal
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/9 18:08:47 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@cashew: Hallo there!! I was just wondering how much you'd sell Bubblegum for? o3o

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.