Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent testing stuff don't mind me

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 19:11:06 )

Wedding Art:
I still need to send out save the dates and wedding invitations and if I’m being honest, I H A T E myself in photographs. I know save the dates traditionally have a photo of the happy couple but I’m hesitant because I’ll probably hate that and it’s my wedding. SO. I’m curious to see if any one of you lovely lovely volties has any ideas for wedding art!

I’m looking for:
Save the Date, Wedding Invitation, Centerpiece, and decorative graphics that may or may not incorporate:
My FH and I
Our furbabies
A stargazing motif
Fall themes

I’m looking mostly for art that I can add text over but if you’re interested in artistically incorporating the text into the piece DM me :)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 19:12:44 )

Furbabies:
My cats are my lifeblood and so in addition to wanting to make them a big part of my wedding, I’d also love more art of them around the house! I’m looking for art of Prince, Molly, and Mona Lisa that I can put up in my home!

I’m open to all kinds of interpretations and styles, single pieces or just two of them or group shots! They all get along really well. Here’s some details about them in case you want to draw them in action:

Prince is 8 years old and has been with me since I was 16. He grooms himself and his younger sisters a lot and sleeps even more. He gets scared for his humans when they take showers and yowls for us and tries to help us escape the evil water room. When it’s time to eat, he waits until the girls have chosen their bowls or until they’ve had their fill before he eats. He’s very patient with his sisters and tolerant of me when I hold him like my baby. He really loves chin scratches, ripping up paper, potato chips, and shrimp. He’s a big, short hair green eyed tabby mix cat.

Molly is turning 3 very soon and is the sweetest cat I’ve ever met. If you sit, she’ll cuddle up quick. When my FH and I cuddle on the couch, she sometimes climbs up to snuggle up to my face between him and I and often falls asleep with her nose pressed against my face. She’s really sweet to him too, but sometimes when he’s not looking she glares at him like she’s going to kill him in his sleep for taking my time away from her. She’s SUPER vocal, sounding especially pained if we pick her up to stop her from going somewhere she shouldn’t go or doing something she shouldn’t be doing. Molly also loves to steal household items and fresh fruits or vegetables and stash them for safe keeping (we once found a bath bomb, and whisk, a hairbrush, a broach, and an apple under my bed. On two separate occasions she snatched and hid a whole bunch of bananas too)! She loves chasing a laser pointer, snuggling with her humans or her siblings, and is very curious about the outside. She’s a small short hair green eyed brown tabby cat.

Mona Lisa is the baby of the family having just recently turned 1. She’s skittish around new people and commotion, but very curious about new things in the house. She enjoys rough housing with her siblings and her dad. While Prince and Molly were adopted by me and got to know my FH over time, Mona Lisa was adopted by us together so she’s strongly attached to him, more so than to me I think. She loves napping by the window and Goldilocks-ing the food bowls every meal until she finds the best tasting kibble. If you leave your food unattended, she’ll taste it. She has a couple of favorite toys, and her favorite game to play is fetch with her tiny pink fluff ball. She’s a tiny cat, so she often squirms under the couch and in the crooks of nannies of the house. She loves being made into a purrito! She’s a tiny short hair amber eyed calico cat.

Naturally, they all live for a good box sit.

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 19:40:14 )

What I have to offer and how you stake your claim:

RIGS:
Astrologer
Centaur
Chemically Powered
Cursed Prince
Frost Empress
Golden Bird
Ice Queen
Lil Piggies
Loyal Elegance
Magical Mystery
Punky Plasma
Rising Pheonix
Scorpio
Serene Royalty
Showstopper
Soul Caster
Sticky Fingers
The Bayou
Too Hot
Voltraland
Voltracon
Yes, Dark Master

SETS:
Ancient Splendor
Angelic
Autumnal Spruce
Bearboozled
Bird of Prey
Corrupted Ichor
Demonic
Fall Harvest
Floral Empress
Keep Warm
Librarian
Lonesome Hero
Merlantis
Nefarious Guard
Sweet Cakes
Virtuous Guard
Woodland Fae
Zaz La

I also have Volts. Feel free to name your price there and we'll see what we can do! Additionally, the link below is also to a shop that I’ll be selling everything else I have to raise art money so if there’s anything you’d like there feel free to let me know:

Please use this form to make things easy for me!

Hello! Maybe I can help!
Examples of my work:
(links where I can see what you do!)
What kind of work I could do you you: (wedding graphics or fur baby art)
My preferred compensations: (Items you’re interested in or a value in volts)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 21:34:16 )

HELLO GOOD NEWS

I recently got engaged and I’m VERY excited about it!
That being said, my time online has diminished considerably in favor of wedding planning and just merging my life with someone else’s in general. For that reason and for art reasons (link), I’m selling almost EVERYTHING in my inventory!

Priority = Art > Ohms > Volts

Some notes:
☺ I check the price guide like everyone else ♡
☻ I’m looking for 50% for common items, if you’re interested inquire for colors
☺ Daily items are free if you want them and don’t have them yet~
PLEASE check the sold list! Updating the images is a pain so I’m just gonna keep a sold list as when a chunk is sold ill update the image and go from there.
THANK YOU

Below are some rarer items that I’m only willing to accept art or ohms for, in that priority. For that reason, expect me to sit on offers for a short period of time to allow artists the chance to consider. Thank you!

*I don’t know why there’s a Breezy in there lol

~Happy Pride Month~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.