Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Korean Stuff and More

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 03:46:58 )
I'm learning Korean, and I like Korean entertainment, so this is mainly just a place for me to dump songs that I like, resources I'm using to learn Korean, and what not. It'll be a bit of a journal and a bit of randomness. Random things not related to Korean stuff will go here as well.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 03:49:15 )
Lately I've been listening to IU's and Mamamoo's recent albums, as well as Lion by (G)I-dle.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 03:51:48 )
Lately I've been reading books in order to improve my Korean. I've also been using Learning with Texts to read through the lyrics of a few songs, and I'd like to start using it for books as well. I should also probably start putting words into Anki again.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 03:55:52 )
In the beginning, I started off using the Korean Grammar In Use books, Evita's Grammar Sentences deck, HowToStudyKorean, TTMIK, and Anki. I'd put new words and grammar points/sentences from the KGIU books into Anki in order to learn and remember them.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 04:01:04 )
I like watching GTA RP on Twitch, specifically people playing on the NoPixel server. My favorite character to watch is Brenda(played by Ashlynn). I also like to watch most of the members of the Chang Gang, Kiki, Tessa, and Saab at the moment.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 20:36:20 )
I'm going to make some posts detailing my journey as a Kpop fan. To start with, Lalala by Se7en was the first Kpop song that I liked. I'd heard a few Kpop songs before that one, but none of them had really appealed to me.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 20:37:45 )
The next song that I liked was SHINee's Lucifer. I liked it so much that I looked up their other songs as well.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 00:32:49 )
After that, I didn't really look any further into Kpop until about a year later when I ended up listening to SHINee's Sherlock, which was their newest song at the time. That was the time when I finally started to truly become a Kpop fan, although for two or three months I was more of a SHINee fan than a Kpop fan.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 20:37:26 )

“Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.”
― Brandon Mull

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.