Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Lufi's Little Black Book

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 09:27:22 )

Just a place for me to rant, ramble, and share juicy secrets that aren't really secrets because I'm posting them here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 09:50:48 )

Hello diary.

Apparently it's been 6 months since I joined Voltra. It feels like it's been longer. I don't have much to talk about today.

I bought a teakwood woodwick candle. I don't know what teakwood is supposed to smell like, but if it's anything like this candle, it is amazing. I want to live in a bubble of this scent. I normally wouldn't spend $18 on an 8 oz candle, but I had to have this heavenly aroma in my house. I can picture myself on the Strange Addictions show.

"Hello, my name is Lufi... and I am addicted to sniffing teakwood scented items."

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 22:35:18 )

I just read an Amazon review that said,

"We are abbet coffee drinkers"

It took me 3 minutes to realize they meant avid.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:05:02 )

I am officially old. I went to the store today and there were 4 teenagers walking around being loud and obnoxious, playing with balls from the toy area and just getting in the way. It felt like everywhere I went, they would be right behind me. I even changed the direction I was moving around in the store to get away from them, and two minutes later they are there!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:56:38 )

I really need to socialize more with people, but these dark cold months make me want to hole up and do literally nothing. I have to go to Thanksgiving dinner at my boyfriend's parents. I dread it every year, especially when his grandparents are also there. It's really hard to explain why I'm childless but also unemployed.

I was asked to help cook this year, which is extremely anxiety inducing for me... his mom went to school for cooking, and I feel like I'm not going to do a good job. I like to guess at recipes and estimate or change things, and she likes to follow them exactly as printed. I find that her food is often bland. I know she wants to match the chef that wrote her recipe books, but I wish she'd get more adventurous and just try to add a spice that isn't traditional to a dish once in a while.

Honestly though, I need to stay positive. Maybe she'll take a note from me and try to do something different, and maybe I'll learn something new in the kitchen.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 11:08:21 )

I absolutely hate cooking in front of my boyfriend. I usually cook 3-4 things for a meal and I like everything to be done at the same time if possible so it's hectic. We also don't have a lot of space, so I need to move things around while cooking to make room. He will walk in our tiny kitchen, blocking my path, and put his arms around me or kiss me. It's sweet and all, but he'll stand there for like a whole minute while I'm trapped against a hot stove trying to cook food.

He also likes to peek at food before it's finished and make comments that enrage me.

"That looks pretty watery." "It doesn't look done yet." "Is it going to get any crisper?"

Just go play your video games and let me cook. He always praises my cooking once he's eating it, so I don't know why he's constantly second guessing it before I'm done.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 11:13:20 )

On a more positive note, I went to see my bf's parents today. I had to pick up the ingredients for the Thanksgiving dish I'm making. After talking to his mom, it turns out she wanted me to make something and bring it. I'm 100% okay with that, because she gave me the recipe to go with it and it's super easy. I wasn't too anxious being there without him, and they didn't ask me any uncomfortable questions.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 00:08:16 )

My boyfriend told me in October that he wanted to buy me a new PC. It's just now sinking in now that we're getting the parts in just how amazing that is. We are both building a PC, with matching parts. The only difference is his case is black and mine is white. All together it comes out to about $1600. I've never had a guy spend $800 on me, so it's kind of a big deal. He knows I don't like jewelry, so I feel like this is his way of getting me something special!

I never expected him to get me anything like this! I'm always happy with the small presents we buy each other. I can't wait to put my new PC together. c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 12:58:41 )

I've got my new PC together except for the video card, it hasn't made it here yet. I'm in love with it. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 06:40:52 )

This post is dedicated to Vregory, cause he's cute.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 00:31:11 )

I need to get up and feed myself, but I'm too lazy. D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/15 01:58:26 )

I went to the Asian market today and spent $99.98! We got lots of food, and a big bag of Japanese rice that will last us about 3 months. c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/15 23:29:00 )

I beat Celeste last night! Ended up around 1400 deaths altogether. I haven't touched the b-sides or the extra chapter yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:45:10 )

Finally finished Chapter 2 B-Side of Celeste. I died over 350 times. It was very rough. ;-; The only other B-Side I have unlocked is Chapter 5, so I guess that's next... Also I bought Hitman 2 cause the special gold edition was on sale for $20.

I finished wrapping/packaging presents for the family. I want to make some homemade peanut butter pretzels, but I don't have the ingredients and I really don't want to go out in the rain/snow nightmare. I still have a week to do it so maybe I'll buy stuff this weekend.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 23:33:55 )

Hitman 2 is addicting and I cannot stop playing it. Code Vein and Celeste B-Sides are going to have to wait.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 07:07:15 )

I'm so happy my friend is back. <3 She has been gone for a long time and I really missed her!

Things are looking up right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 07:00:19 )

I'm trying to work on the motivation to open an Etsy shop, but I'm feeling very uninspired right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 00:42:23 )

I need ACNH to be out now. I cannot wait any longer. ;-;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.