Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Star's Holiday Watchlist

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 10:22:42 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers

I've watched a few holiday movies so far that have been up on Netflix and decided to list them here. their all fairly good 'nods'

Christmas Break-in

Izzy is left alone at school when a blizzard hits her town. When she discovers three bumbling crooks have taken shelter in the seemingly empty school and taken the school custodian hostage, she decides it's up to her to save the day.

You Can't Fight Christmas

Edmund is all business and dislikes the Christmas season until a cheerful decorator helps him fall in love with the holiday, and her.

A Dog Walker's Christmas Tale

A spoiled college student walks a developer's dog and is delighted when she sees he plans to build a salon over a nearby dog park. When she meets a handsome dog walker at the park, she tries to put aside her selfish ways to help him save the park.

Angels in the Snow

A bickering couple (Kristy Swanson, Chris Potter) learn a valuable lesson when a blizzard forces them to spend Christmas with a loving family.

the twist for that one is a shock and so..so heartfelt.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:33:19 )
Nice Star! I have my go to holiday movies... It's A Wonderful Life(the black and white version), A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, One Magic Christmas, Ernest Saves Christmas(who dosen't love Ernest!), Charlie Brown Christmas, and of course can't forget Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer! I own these either on DVD, Bluray , or with Ernest if I really feel like it, I hook up the VCR cuz that with some family videos is all I own on tape. I should just bite the bullet and either get it from amazon or if Vudu has it buy it digital.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.