Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Why i hate....

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 19:48:15 )
.... instagram.
I Search for birth stories, Baby stuff etc..... now instagram shows me stuff from Hashtag stillborn. I click on it because iam courious af of Post mortem stuff. It causes me crying in the Train. Its so heartwrecking and i never ever would recoment read stories about it if youre preggo or a mom or a dad

Iam shattered

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 19:58:13 )

Those are really heavy and sad topics. :(
I don’t ignore that they happen but I also try not to think about it unless I have to.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 20:27:43 )
@Totalanimefan: yes definetly.thats the right thing. but iam also impressed of the mamas who need to handle this situation! its so beautiful to read how much they love they little babies v_v

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 20:34:34 )
@Bioshock: yes the same with hedgehogs v__v i always cry if i saw some dead hegehogs or foxes on the road.
the morbid thing is it is so beautiful how this babies were loved or are still loved =*) but its so heavy and if i iamgine my baby as stillborn i definetly would not get up again v_v

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 20:38:13 )
@Miss Sandman: I'm sorry you were exposed to that! It does make you wonder what the heck people are thinking when they write the algorithms for their programs! Is it possible to block it? In the meantime, try not to dwell on it...

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 20:49:03 )
@Wildfire: its a part of life and i already heard some stories but now i get in the hot phase where this can happento my baby as well. but my baby is strong willed and agile =) this storys just broke my heart!
and i have no idea if i can block it. i just learned my lessons and dont click on it anymore

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 20:57:26 )
@Miss Sandman: I understand.... and if that's how you need to block it, then that works. It's a tough subject for so many, for so many different reasons!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 00:47:18 )
@Wildfire: thats right! i think its a subject noone can keep cool about =/ but at least theyre loved and they dont need to suffer long! as my mom died i was kinda relieved because she suffered for such a long time! and now i know she isnt in pain anymore.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 01:01:42 )
@Miss Sandman: Exactly. That's a wonderful way to think about it. <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 01:34:21 )
@Wildfire: yes dear i think so too =)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 01:39:13 )
@Miss Sandman: <3
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.