Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Concentric Circles: Caro's Art Shop [FULL UP!]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 01:28:13 )
@Lithinel: WOOO! I accept! It will definitely be at least a waist-up--I can attempt a full body, but no promises that I will like the way the legs turn out. I'm always so iffy about it in the end and then crop them out anyway. :P

I'm without my tablet until this weekend though--I hope it's alright that I'll be starting it later on this week?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 01:35:53 )
@Concentricity:
Sure it's up to you if you want to make it waist-up or full body. I'm good with either to be honest. So if you're more comfortable with waist up, I'm good with that. And yeah, that's fine. I can wait. Just please let me know when you start. :) Would you like me to pay you now or later?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 01:38:12 )
@Lithinel: I'll let you know when I start and then you can start up the trade with me. I won't finish it until I'm done and you're satisfied. :)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 01:40:33 )
@Concentricity:
Sure! That sounds fair enough to me. :) Thank you so much. For both taking on this commission and saying you'd let me know. It honestly means a lot.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 01:44:16 )
@Lithinel: Not a problem at all! I'm excited to get to work on it. Only wish I had my tablet on me right now. ._.
I'll start on it this weekend though, promise!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 01:48:41 )
@Concentricity:
Aw! I'm glad that you're excited. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. But sure, take all the time you need. :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 08:00:18 )
Hey @Concentricity: draw for me!
Username: Taemins Lover
Character references:
Style: Chibi
Price/Offer: 2,500 volts

Username: Taemins Lover
Character references:
Style: Chibi
Price/Offer: 2,800 volts

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 14:18:06 )

Username | Lunakiri
Character references | In the spoiler.

Style | Wasit-Up Shaded please!
Price/Offer | 1oK Pure

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:06:51 )
Hi all, I will be taking everyone on a first-come, first-serve basis. Thanks so much for your interest. I'm still working hard on @Lithinel's piece, but as it's very in depth and taking me some time, it will be a while before I can get to everyone else!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:11:36 )

@Concentricity: your stuff is totally worth waiting for~<3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:18:53 )
@Lunakiri: You're so sweet~! <3 I need to get some of your art too when I've got time to figure out which OC I want art of. XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:21:43 )
@Concentricity: I'm very willing to wait

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:34:36 )

@Concentricity: XD Whenever ya figure that out, the link is in my sig, and I pinged ya too - if you got it.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 22:39:33 )
Hey guys, I'm just letting you all know I am still going to do art for those who have asked! It's been a couple months but I should be getting back to everyone sooner than later!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:04:33 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I'm going to bump this up for you since it's been awhile since anyone posted. Also, I wanted to know if you'd be willing to draw for me again in the future. (After all of your commissions are done, of course.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.