Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts starlight ☆ hangout

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:37:02 )

@inatlaka: this is honestly the coolest thing I've heard today >:3 Please show me all of your works!
      Do you think you'll ever start an etsy shop to sell all your creations?

@Laeril: hey cutie the party can finally start now that you're here!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:39:34 )
Oh gosh you make me blush, you the cutest one here. XD

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:39:57 )
@Lucevia:

I currently have an etsy shop but it is closed for now. Since I moved I have not been able to work on my stuff. But once I open Id message you my shop link. I also sell paintings and illustrations on my etsy shop <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:44:21 )

@Laeril: the cuteness factor multiples when we're together >:3

@inatlaka: OHGHFJGFDGDF that'd be the best thank you!! is it hard to manage an etsy? :O how do you produce
      all the stuff needed to stock the shop?

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:55:34 )
@Lucevia:

Well I stay at home so Im able to work on art from home while husband goes to his job.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 03:57:33 )
I can't deny that, but you just got here, and you already all dressed up for the season!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:12:00 )

@inatlaka: ooh I see~ I love that so much <3 hopefully your shop can start up again soon! I'd love to get
      updates.

@Laeril: yep it's spooky time! Ik you're busy with work and school so I'll send you some extras when I can!
      No worries about this, okay?

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:16:50 )
@Lucevia:

For sure thanks for inspiring me to reopen! <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:17:23 )
Thanks girl you the best ;o;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:31:49 )

@inatlaka: no problem! are you also a self-taught artist? you're like a master craftsman!

@Laeril: no way this is nothing ;u; I'd do anything for you!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:52:35 )
@Lucevia:

Well kinda yes I was born in art. My grandparents use to make piñatas. So way back then when I was very little child they had a garage and turned it into a piñata studio. It was amazing it had all you needed to make a piñata. So I always messed around in that studio. I doodles always. My grandparents helped me make my first piñata. It was so much fun and love. I never stopped making art. And in highschool at the age of 15 they put me in my first art class and I just went wild! After high school I went to community college and studied all things art, music: violin and piano and also took German classes jaja because my great grandpa is German. But my main focus was in art. I then transferred to Art school in Los Angeles California it is called Otis of art and design. I got a BFA in Communication Arts Illustration. And now im in the school of self learning yoga and go Aztec practice dance. XD wow I wrote so much sorry D:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 00:46:55 )
When school and work is so much to do these days

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:07:19 )

@inatlaka: no worries!! It was very inspiring to read all of that <3 I can definitely feel the passion you have for art!
      What type of art is your favorite?

@Laeril: oo girl I feel that ;-; I just got home from school and working all day and I'm ready to sleep in tomorrow
      since my first class is at 12 noon.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:10:59 )
@Lucevia:

Right now dance, sewing, the art of cooking. Those are my current favorites. But I always can switch it up with moods.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:48:44 )

@inatlaka: whoa cooking too *o* what's your favorite thing to make? Recently I've been trying to cook too
      because I don't want to be useless when I move out x,D

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:05:31 )
@Lucevia:

I use to suuuuck at cooking. But my husband taught me while we were dating jejej XD
I barely mastered making rice jejejej and I love making something called Chile rellenos. It is sooooo good. Let me show you a photo of it.
< that is how they look they are like a big chile stuffed with cheese covered in egg batter. One of my favorite Mexican dishes.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:12:52 )

@inatlaka: "barely mastered cooking rice" lol that's me right now!!! xD maybe one day I will be a master chef
      too haha

wow!!! chile rellenos looks really good >:O I can't believe it's only like 3 ingredients!! does it matter what
      cheese you use?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:31:56 )
@Lucevia:

It looks easy but the whole process takes forever! so I usually can handle only making about 8 XD
They do us a specific cheese not sure which is it but it is white and melts I thiiiiink it is Oaxaca cheese

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:46:45 )
Yeah girl just getting that study guide stuff for psych done and then I'll be hitting the hay too after I eat lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:50:35 )

@inatlaka Oh really? how long does it take to prepare? :o I thought it was gonna be under 30 mins or so?
      You made me start craving it even though I never had it before xD

@Laeril good work today girl! you did a lot of work and deserve a nice long rest ;u; make sure you let your stomach
      digest a little before laying down after you eat!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.