Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops chibis and squeebies | • PWYW • closed

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 05:22:08 )
Hello friends!

My name is Koko and this is my mini art shop uwu

Introduction
I am not (that) new to Voltra;; I created my main about half a year ago but fell out of the site due to school responsibilities ;u; Because of that, I didn't really explore the site that much. I wanted to come back!! I really liked the community when I was here and I also really love the items ;w; so here I am!

Slots
Due to school I can only take 1 slot at a time. I can't promise that school won't get busy so I'll open as I go instead of following a wait list ;w; thank you for understanding.

[1/1]
• Amber Lynne
[ sketching - lining - coloring] 75% complete ]
Can’t wait for slots to open? RLC is open~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 05:23:24 )
Payment & Other Info
You guys can pay whatever you like for the art! I'll be offering chibis in three styles:

Chibi

Squeebie

These are from an old fandom art blog I used to run~

Crayon

And these are from my personal twitter for my friends ;w; As you can see I am all over the place so I'm trying to get all my art in one place aha..

These styles are not up for sale as of now due to school. They will be offered later, but if you would like to skip the wait, RLC is open!
Waist Up

For reference, I looked through the item museum and these are the items I liked~
Victorious Captain
Styr
Encore
Wondrous Wisteria
Feline of Fertility

Alice
Floral Empress
Librarian
Quinn
Porcelain Doll
Music Box Ballerina
Pixie
Sticky Fingers
Too Hot
Lil Piggies
Cursed Prince
Magical Mystery

Vyctor's Horns
Missing Spellbook
Nightwalker Tank
Acrobat
Summer Deer
Summer Dragon
Frost Empress

Soulmate Strings
Heart Bubble
Thirteen

Thank you for considering my art! If you would like to order, please ping me with your reference, what style you'd like and what you'd like to offer ^^

I hope to make more friends and stay for good this time!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 05:27:02 )
Pick Ups

Finished art for Voltra will go here~ thank you again for your consideration <3
Art will also go on my new art instagram and art twitter, because I'm trying to stay in one place and have everything together ;w;

Thread is open!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 05:32:20 )

@Devilina: OMFG I NEED YOUR ART
What kinda things do you LIKE to draw? That way I can throw a fitting character at you, that you're more likely to enjoy working on =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 05:45:08 )
@Amber Lynne: thank you so much!! that means so much to me ;w;;
and that's very kind of you ♡ I like to draw very cutesy characters but I'm willing to do my best in anything >:3

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 05:55:53 )

@Devilina: Cutesy? Can do!
Hmmmm
since I see you don't have a huge issue with ringlets (as your avi has and whatnot), how about my bby Desiree?
Or if she's not to your liking, I got a bunch of other characters here for you to choose from. XD

As for an offer...
I'd appreciate a chibi, and I am currently going through my mule's invo to see what I have to throw at ya!
If you're game for drawin' one o fmy characters (whether it be Desiree or someone else), then I will happily start a trade with ya and throw what I have for ya in it.
You can then decide if there is eough for a chibi =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 14:36:43 )
@Amber Lynne: Desiree is adorable *o* I would be honored to draw her! I have work right now so I’ll sketch up something and show you a WIP when it’s done~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 16:24:36 )

I love your art. It’s beautiful

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 21:36:47 )

@Devilina: absolutely not rush! I'll throw a trade at you once I'm on my comp l again =)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:23:05 )
@Amber Lynne: Hello! Sorry it took so long. I had an exam this week so drawing was slow but here's an update!

Since it's the weekend I'll be able to finish it quicker after your approval! Lmk if there's anything you'd like to change~

@Totalanimefan: Thank you very much! It's a big honor ;-;

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:21:52 )

@Devilina: Oh. my. word. I am absolutely LOVING the progress!

Also, no worries on the delay! I get that real life comes first~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.