Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It will be the death of me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 10:15:55 )

Yeh so hear me out. You know by now I am a polish addict. Well there are a bunch of polishes I want that have just been released. As well as a couple that will be released within a month.

Now I am also a Pusheen collector. This webshop I buy from just enounced they will be releasing a new pin set (most likely 4 pins). Noooooooooooooo I need those.

On my birthday (dec 1) I will go see a band live that I have always wanted to see. So best birthday gift ever. Now they annouced 2 weeks back that they will release one of their albums for the first time ever on vinyl. Yeh you know I want it. Someone on FB then asked about one of their other albums and if that one will ever be released. Some left a comment with "It already will be released" and a link to buy it. Noooooooooooooo. + another one of their albums will also be released on vinyl.

Money does not grow on trees guys

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 10:56:24 )
aww thats the real collectors life :D i wish you luck to collect as many of it as you can ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 11:02:48 )

@Miss Sandman: And worst part is some of those polishes are limited. Those pins are also limited. And so is one of those albums.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 13:40:12 )
@vengeance: Thats unfortunatly!!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 14:16:01 )
@vengeance: Aaaahhh yes, the trials and tribulations of collecting things and wanting things. And there's always more to want; always more to collect. But, all these things sound like you would really enjoy them and really appreciate having them (or the experience of them), so I say "go for it" and "good luck!"
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.