Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Dance Battle in a Cave XD

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:57:15 )

Hello and welcome to dance battle in a cave!
::turns up the music::
Let the dance battling begin!
::sounds horn::
::does the robot dance::

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:06:19 )
*sneaks in* so its open yes?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 04:45:50 )
@Miss Sandman:

YES! forgot to say "open"
XD
::does the robot dance::

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 08:24:31 )
@inatlaka: thank hello hangout of ina :D how are you today =)?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:22:46 )
@Miss Sandman:

Helloooo Im just here dancing the nite away. How are you? :)
::dances::

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:24:05 )
@inatlaka: why you dancing the night away =D? its not time to be tired!!!! iam better today my throat dont hurt anymore and i can think again XDD

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:33:31 )
@Miss Sandman:

Im celebrating that it is Saturday XD
Good your are better. How is barbaric baby?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:37:39 )
@inatlaka: have you plans for saturday =D? babaric baby has hicups atm ^^ the night it feels like she wanted to fight out of my whomb omg xD

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:45:02 )
@Miss Sandman:

wawwww I remember that feeling :) jjsjjsjajjajajaaj
Yeah we plan to go have a picnic at a local park. Should be fun. Because I love buying sweet snacks from the locals. nom nom nom nom. Also I need to buy some sage and incense oh and string to sew. :F

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:51:54 )
@inatlaka: i though the baby will come that night omg xD it wasnt nice noo!
and yay for a picknick sounds really nice with a family! ^^ here its sunny too today.... its wierd to see the sun again XD
and yeah go for the witching ;D

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 09:56:57 )
@Miss Sandman:

omg jaja XD
yeah there should be lots of sun. The last 2 days the wind started coming in strong. I couldnt sleep at nite the wind kept howling very creepy. JAjja the witching XD yes for sure I will. :D
Do you have any plans for Saturday?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:00:06 )
@inatlaka: ohhh i love stormy weather. i personally can sleep better if it rains, storms or thunders alot =D
naw i have the plan to recover as fast as i can so i still make a bit cooking today a bit laundry but rest chilling and searching for someone who is buying my art on here because iam on item hunt.... my BF also needs to work today so we dont see us this weekend D:

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:07:13 )
@Miss Sandman:

I can sleep with rain but not thunder or wind. I get really paranoid with wind because of the howling. I really feel like a spirit is singing. And If there is thunder I have nitemares or i feel like im in a boat and cannot sleep. XD
What do you plan to cook? Are he art pieces in your sig the art you are selling? how much u sell for? im saving for angelic D:
aw sucks not to be able to see ur bf on weekend. D:

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:11:28 )
@inatlaka: i think the"voices" are soothing! omg i smear vic waporub into my face.... it was a mistake!!! xDDDD
ysturday i opened an art shop =) i was lucky i got my angelic and demonic for 15k ea last week but it seems to rising atm =O

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:18:54 )
@Miss Sandman:

OOoO h nooOoO vaporrub on your face ouchhh D:
yeah im a chicken my parents scared me alot as a child. XD
After I get my angelic I will save for ur arts <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:25:14 )
@inatlaka: mine do too but i think it makes me just more wierd liking horror and liking creep things and watching creepy things and wow i now want to look at creepy pictures at youtube :D i also wanted to do tanato technican but the dude in the funeral home told me i need to put out my earrings and iam to small to lift a 100kg body -___- but yeah i decidet i want to keep my piercings!
yes but i think it did the job it should my sinuses are pretty stuffed so i have a headache and my teeth hurting too! now i feel reliefed a bit
how cute but i have no price ratio so you can bid what you want xD ^^ but yeah angelic is a pretty item though!! :D

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:31:15 )
@Miss Sandman:

:O you are extra creepy jejejejejejje
You wanna carry bodies? :0
Yeah i love the halo option on the angelic :)
do you plan to dress up for hallloween?
ps: ouch i hate tooth pain so much

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:39:40 )
@inatlaka: yeah iam a little blond preggo women with extra creep factor :DDDDD ppl always look at me and say NO WAY yur into metal or creepy stuff..... i even got told someday i look like a little horse loving girl -__- (dont like horses at all) i never would harm this animal i just think they are to big for me to handle XD
naw if you work in a funreal home you NEED to carry bodies and give them other positions, wash them, lift them and so on! i think this is super intristing =D did you ever had a dream job you never could do?

in RL or on voltra? on voltra yes in RL i dont think so ^^ i will buy some candies for the kids who will ring the doorbell! ^^
yeah if you have a sinusitis it feels like your teeth fall of in every step you take XD its an awefuk feeling ^^

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:42:34 )
@Miss Sandman:

jejejejejeje wow no i dont think i could handle doing that XD
hmMmmm a dream job i woudl do but could never would be to join the circus XD
Will you dress up in real life? ouch sinusitis sounds awfulllll asf D: hope u heal fast ::send u healin powas:: <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/12 10:44:26 )
@inatlaka: why the circus??? thats creepy as well though =O what you would like to do there?
and yeah i often have this and laryngitis. but today its much better already thank you =))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.