Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk i swear to god please stop insulting me

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/8 23:53:13 )

so, this is about my brother. hes not exactly 'nice' and its really annoying me.
like, he calls me boring a lot, but i cant exactly talk to him about shows i like and music i listen to because he just insults my interests, so what can i talk to him about? he also likes to question the whole 'non binary pronouns' thing and like, shut up?? i genuinely dont care what people identify as, you do you, its none of my business, but he apparently thinks that non binary doesnt exist and they/them pronouns is stupid. ive made it pretty clear that people can be they/them if they really want to, it doesnt bother me.
the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that he calls me fat all the time, but i cant call him fat. dont fucking call me fat if you dont like it back you fucking cunt.
im just really sick of constantly being insulted about my weight and interests and he KNOWS im already socially anxious and depressed and that it annoys me, and i just tried to say that i dont like but i guess both him and my mum thinks its funny that it bothers me. thanks a fucking lot.

i want to move out.
also are we allowed to swear bc if not im so sorry LMAO

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 00:04:54 )

aaaand my laptop charger is broke
yaaaaaaaaaay

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 00:30:24 )

That’s really hard. I don’t know your ages but is there an adult that could help?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 01:47:44 )

AW hope you feel way better. I can relate big time. I am the oldest and have 3 sisters and we always fought. My second sister bullied me a lot because she was stronger and I have always been a shy child. My parents were also very chaotic towards my weirdness. They made fun of me constantly for being different. Now im older and live very far away from my sisters and parents. And live with my new loving family. This is all temporary. :)
::gives u a hug::

Voltie — yeet Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 03:35:53 )
sorry you have to deal with all that
I think the best thing that you can do for now is ignore him entirely until you are independent

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 17:01:06 )

i’d say i’m glad there are people who understand how i feel but like, that’s not really a good thing LMAO
but i’m glad people do understand, at least we’re not alone UwU
the thing is, i’m 20 and he’s 18, so i guess he feels like he’s superior because he actually finished college and is getting a job soon while i dropped out and have actual mental issues. my mum has been helping me but she also doesn’t really help in terms of me feeling like shit bc they like to judge me for what i have interests in :/
me and my brother do get along, that’s the thing, we both like memes and games and stuff, but i guess because im quiet and ‘sensitive’ he feels that he can just make fun of me instead of, u know, actually talk to me??

anyway yeah i was that shy kid™ in school too, although back then it wasn’t half as bad and me and my brother never really fought. my sister wasn’t born until i was 10 though so i couldn’t really fight her either LMAO
idk guys, i’d love to move out but i’m not exactly financially stable rn, but you guys give me hope <3

ps i’d work for voltra if i could ahshdgdh

@Alethna:
@Totalanimefan:
@inatlaka:
@Q t e a p o n:
@drowsy:

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 17:04:33 )

::hugs::
:)

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 18:18:00 )

@buggaboy: yeah that’s tough. I don’t know what other advice to give but maybe a therapist?

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 22:15:31 )

@Totalanimefan: honestly therapy would probably help me a lot, not sure about my brother tho LMAO

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/9 23:15:02 )

@buggaboy: Even if you go just for yourself, it’s better than not.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:53:02 )

@Totalanimefan: true, i’ll have to look for one!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:12:19 )

@buggaboy: psychology today’s website will help you. That’s how I found mine

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:39:21 )

@Totalanimefan: thank you!! i’ll have a look at it~

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/11 01:23:01 )

@buggaboy: you’re welcome!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.