Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Generic Pirate Walk In

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/5 05:18:10 )
What it says on the tin, we're pirates now lads.
Fantasy races are a go.
Let's keep it all to one ship for now.
Roles are first come, first serve.

This ship has recently experienced a nasty tumble and lost a chunk of it's crew. They've stopped at a port town recently and recruited some would be crewmates, and this is the first voyage with this new hodgepodge crew.

I'll keep a list of what roles have been taken and by who below;;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/5 16:07:02 )
Ay mate, I think we lost ole' Smitty in the tumble. Whatta nasty black spot that was! Glad we got some new blokes in; though, I'm glad I'm the new Barrelman. I'll go back to me crow's nest in a few moments but where we headin capt'n?

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 01:34:06 )
A few days out at sea now, they'd hit the point of no return. As in, the captain wasn't turning this ship around unless a kraken or some such horrible monster rose up in front of them. Currently, said captain was brooding up on the deck.

He looked distant, in a way that suggested he wasn't paying attention. Maybe he hadn't been. But someone had spoken to him, and it drew out of whatever dark thoughts he'd been entertaining.

"We... are learning to walk." he said, in a way that explained nothing. Lots of what he said was a similar flavour of cryptic.

"Luce wants to give the crew a bit ovva test run." the unofficial first mate piped up next to him, tail swaying languidly.

"See how the 'lil sprouts take to the, uh... tree."

(( hey yall! thanks for joinin the rp! ))

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 21:10:27 )
Shivering, I examine the still waters. Absolutely nothing was happening and I was growing bored.
"It's freezin up here," I mutter. I sneak down to gather some blankets and pillows. Then climb up to my birds nest.

(Thanks<3
Also my characters name is Dom!)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.