Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Bermuda Triangle you say? How about the Alaskan Triangle

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 14:28:08 )
We’ve all heard of the Bermuda Triangle, but surprisingly there is also an Alaska Triangle. This mysterious triangle is the location of countless disappearances of people, planes and boats that have never been found or heard from again. Since 1988, more than 16,000 people have vanished in the Alaskan Triangle.

Some facts about the little-known Alaska Triangle:
Is Bigfoot To Blame?
With huge amounts of forests and uncharted wilderness, Alaska is certainly a perfect location for Bigfoot (also known as Sasquatch) to hide out. There are numerous reports of Bigfoot sightings throughout the entire state.

Theory Of The Otterman
Evil spirits associated with the native Tlingit people who live in the area. These people are said to have origins dating back to 11,000 years ago. Their name, Tlingit, means “People of the Tides.”

These people believe that there is a shape-shifting demon named Kushtaka who is a cross between a man and an otter. It is said to lure people to their impending doom by attracting lost people to the water by portraying children or women who are screaming for help. It is also said that when the Kushtaka (also known as the “Otterman”) captures these lost people, it then steals their souls. It is a folklore that has never been proven, but it’s still a frightening thought to say the least.

Energy Vortexes
Some believe that the Alaska Triangle is located in vile vortices, which means that it has extreme electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic anomalies in addition to energy vortexes, which are electromagnetic currents. One great example of vile vortices is the Bermuda Triangle.

Read more about this here & here

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 17:13:50 )

Great write up.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 17:14:26 )

The Otterman is nightmare fuel :o

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 23:28:22 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so scary! I always get paranoid when I travel. at any moment I can just vanish!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.