Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 20:47:49 )

@Shark: I am really enjoying it! Ooh that sounds fun =D I haven't heard of monster train. Ooh what games do you watch others play?

oAo!!! Oh..my..agawsh!!! That..is amazing art!!! I adore it! I also really like the OC. Hnnggguuu

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 21:02:46 )
@Yachiru: I should check it out o: And yeah, it's a fun game! Very simple and chill to just listen to music while playing it xD Oh gosh, I watch so many games o: Whatever new stuff comes out that my favorite streamers want to play, lol... lots of indie games. horror stuff. shooters. odd little games.

Thank you!! They have no special story, I just wanted them to be a cool person in my orbit of OCs. :3 (And a best friend to my first-ever OC, Danny!)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 21:31:45 )

@Shark: Ooh I have played a lot of horror too I think XD like Corpse party, Coma re-cut etc. Sounds like a lot of fun though! And no worries! I really like them! Are you going to draw for all of them? And I am so sorry for taking so long to respond, I was redressing my avi ;u; if I poof I apologize I fell asleep! but I will be back!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 23:27:59 )
@Yachiru: Horror is so cool! owo

aw thanks! Yeah, I draw all my characters :D They're very special to me <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/30 23:35:50 )

@Shark: I have to admit sometimes if I play to much I scare myself XD;; then I kinda have to take a step back just so I can center myself. Oh! Another I played was route film. Route letter was good too..but omg this one scene e___e;;

That's amazing! If you draw more may I please see? I love seeing artwork!

@Kory: Aww thank you so much, it makes me happy to think I like interacted with someone and left a good impression ;A; I'm so sorry I don't remember either. But it's great to be here now! I am going to continue to log on at least once a day. I have learned people are really nice, like if I'm not feeling well or am busy that's ok. I always feel badly leaving a convo but sometimes things happen ;w;! I'm glad you stay at this hangout!

Well...when you put it like that..there are somethings I am looking for. Ok well a lot of things XD. Any japanese esc/fox item. Currently I'm searching for the following, Shinobi, Hanami, Foxy Festival. Since I just returned I don't know a lot of the items so if you really want to throw some my way I would appreciate it a lot, if not that's ok too!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 01:40:28 )
@Kory: ooooooh

@Yachiru: Yeah they can be a bit overwhelming! Ohh those look cool too. o: What are they about?

Yup, I can share some!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 02:19:33 )

@Kory: That's how you know me!!! Pantheon was my home site ;w;....I felt so accepted there and happy. I don't think it really fully hit me that it's gone.. I remember having the shooting stars hangout and I did my own little holiday event giving out the currency you can get through donating. Though I have to say I am very lucky to have any site to return to. In a way maybe things were meant to happen like this. Now the winds of change have brought me here ^_^ and I gotta say I really like it! It's nice to be active somewhere again and chat with nice people. (Gosh I hope it doesn't seem like I'm using this as some last minute resort, I am very picky. I'm on a few others but lately I really like it here. ) You seem very very nice too! I completely understand what you mean. I actually popped in here after not being active for gosh knows how many years and I was so happy to know @Shark: remembered me! I was nervous I wouldn't like be able to come back and fit in. I'm really sorry about that though , that has got to be rough. I'm glad you still post and come online though! I step out every now and then so don't worry! Also if you can't find anything it's completely fine! I love most items here xD between the commons, orbs crates, etc. I also apologize this is a book..I am rather chatty tonight QvQ;;

@Shark: I believe they are visual novels, your choices impact the ending! I got the worst ending on my first play-through XD oh my gosh that is most likely why I will never forget that scene lol! They are both really good games. I am horrible at explaining the plot. But if anyone has a play-through I recommend it!

Also oh my gosh these are gorgeous!!! QAQ Are you planning on making stories for them? And ages? And likes/dislikes? (I am so sorry if I am being to much xD;; I like seeing other people's original characters) I also love your style of drawing! ;^; I do hope to learn more about them if you ever decide to include more! Though as is they are already amazing * u *

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 03:40:43 )

@Kory: Yess! I was too! Then things happened in real and next thing I knew it was gone. I'm glad I saved screenies and what not! I will always have those amazing memories. I'm happy to have a site to be able to come back to. Now it's time for me to make happy memories on this site! I'm so glad to bump into someone who was active there too though! Yes @Shark: is very nice! I appreciate his and everyone else's kindness. I'm having a really nice time here too. = ) Aww I thank you! As long as you don't mind! I will take good care of the stuff. I have to say I am curious about why you are giving your stuff away/sticking to one hangout but at the same time if it's personal I completely understand. Plus this hangout is amazing as it is xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 04:30:58 )

@Kory: Oh my gosh thank you so so so much! I will take wonderful care of these items! Aww I appreciate it so much! Oh! I am on that site too xD but it wouldn't let me change my avi's outfit Dx..gonna have to try again one of these days. I'm glad to know there are still pantheon users around =)! I'm really sorry about your experience D= I'm glad to see you still here though regardless! Yay for @Shark:. That's nice of you to stick around and chat here =). Also if I repeat myself or seem too overly excited I apologize. I kinda feel like a puppy chasing it's tail, I guess I never really realized how long it's been since I have chatted with someone like this xD;;

@shark: Yess, where are you? I am so sorry if I took over the hangout D8!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 04:48:46 )
@Yachiru: Oh I see. Visual novels are pretty cool, and so detailed sometimes! I've only ever seen like a few playthroughs. xD; Bad endings are the worst. Dx

Thank you! Yeah, I don't have any stories yet, they're more just like little guys who hang around :) But I do have basic info for all of them! Danny, Kody, and Rhys are all around the same age, Gavin is a couple years older, Zane is a couple years older, and then Morgan is the oldest. :) I have more OCs than that, but they're like... the ones I've drawn the most. xD

Rhys is an electronic musician and loves the color neon green~
Danny really likes cute fashion, and his brother Kody plays guitar and likes to skateboard.
Gavin is a creepy stalker & murderer.
Zane is... something. xD He has fire powers and likes to drink, mostly.
and Morgan is a detective, with lots of secret technology, but he also like gardening and photography. :)

@Kory: mmm... I don't think so. Have you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 06:49:04 )
@Kory: I'm sure it was a good reason. :3

I'll have to try it then.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 06:55:00 )
@Kory: Yup! Sounds pretty simple. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 18:35:34 )

@Shark: @Kory:

I am so sorry to the both of you. Not to long ago I just received word of a family medical emergency. I am terrified and trying to keep it together. I'm being updated on the situation through text. If you see me online and I'm not responding I'm just trying to distract myself by refreshing the page if that even makes sense. I am so so sorry.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 19:33:02 )
@Yachiru: D: I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be ok.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 00:06:26 )

@Shark: Thank you so much for your support. Tw T I apologize greatly..everything is fine. It was my (not blood related) big brothers dad. We thought he had a stroke but thank god he did not. He's doing ok, and the hospital discharged him. I'm so sorry about that, my mind was like an absolute blank when I received the phone call. Even if we aren't blood related he's my family. = )

@kory: Thank you so much for your understanding ;w;! And thoughts and prayers too, I was beside myself. So glad everything is fine now. Thank you so much for being there.

Thank you both so much for being there for me ;u;

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 00:24:58 )
@Kory: Nothin much :) just chilling. got a headache.

@Yachiru: Oh wow! I'm glad he's ok. I know what that's like to have family in the hospital :( very scary...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 00:30:50 )

@Shark: It is a very scary thing indeed, I am also sorry you have gone through the same thing. I need to recollect my thoughts because I know I had a ton of questions about your OC's if that's ok xD;;

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 00:33:57 )
@Yachiru: Yeah of course :) Take your time!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 00:45:30 )

@Shark: Thank you ^_^ I know one question I had was , Gavin gets along with everyone else? I was like whoa..creepy stalker? O_O But the picture you drew of him, I never would have guessed. I'm guessing he doesn't do anything bad to his friends? I love the variety you have in characters. Not only personalities but looks wise too!

I am friendly ;A; just odd at times. Looking to buy Foxy Festival

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 01:22:27 )
@Yachiru: Yeah he gets along with his friends :) Zane knows about his bad habits, but sticks around because he's fascinated by it. His stepsibling, Rhys, is unaware of it though.

Thank you :D

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.