Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 20:52:04 )
@Kory: yeah, lots of different games

oh nice.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 21:41:21 )
@Kory: as long as they're havin a fun time, I like watchin.

yeah, makes sense.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 21:51:24 )

@Shark: Hey! Loving the new avatar. How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 22:06:00 )

@Kory: Hey! I'm here sometimes, keep Shark company. I haven't been in a little while because I had company over before.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 22:13:08 )

@Kory: I had a family friend come over to my house. It was her first time traveling on her own (she's 19). We had a good time, but I also had to keep up with a 19 year old who wanted to keep up with all of the stuff you can do in DC. (which is a lot)
I had to clean a lot lol. It's Cherry Blossom season here so it's very beautiful to see all the Cherry Blossoms. Tomorrow my in-laws are coming here from England. They will be here for a week.
It's fun to have people over, but sometimes it's a lot. I do like hosting though.
That's exciting that you will be moving soon! Do you know where you will be moving?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 22:28:12 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks. I'm ok. you?

@Kory: yeah, I agree.

that is one way to do it, yeah.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 22:34:37 )
@Kory: they're fine.

just this one. Idk if I shared it already or not.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 22:39:07 )
@Kory: yup.

have you taken any pictures of Pea?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 23:44:37 )
@Kory: :3 sometimes my mom can't tell them apart lmao.

oh yeah I feel that. Can only really get pics of the cats when they're lazing about.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 23:55:03 )

@Kory: Luckily it was just a direct 2 hour flight, and then I met her at the airport. So it wasn't too big of a trip for a first time, and she stayed at my house with me. ^^
When I have people stay overnight I have a spare room they can stay in. :) No one comes in my room. I agree with you about the house being a safe space. I wasn't too much of a home body but the last two years have made me really attached to home.

That's cool. Big Bear is a cool place. CA is super expensive. You know I left CA in 2020 after living there for 5 years. I just didn't like the prices or the wildfires. I was in San Jose. I hope you guys like your next place better.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/24 23:56:53 )

@Shark: Well ah, I just fell in my house and landed on my knee. So that happened. ^^; This happened to me before in 2015, so I know I'm going to have to see a Dr about it and probably get a brace. That's what I did last time and it took about 2 weeks to heal. This knee pain feels exactly the same as last time.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 00:05:35 )
@Kory: true

video would probably be better then.

@Totalanimefan:
oh no :( knee pain is awful!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 00:38:14 )

@Shark: Yeah it is. I'm icing it, and I have it raised. I don't think I'm going to be able to walk around with my in-laws while they are here. They come tomorrow. And we were going to go to NYC. I don't think I can do that. Last time I couldn't even work for 2 weeks.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 00:43:11 )
@Totalanimefan: aw man, that sucks! D: hopefully it isn't that bad.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 01:03:07 )

@Shark: Yeah I hope so. I booked an appt with the Dr and I'm going tomorrow at noon. Normally I take the bus to get there cause it's not that far, but since I can't walk I'm going to call a Lyft.
Anyway, I feel bad that we are talking about me after I came to your hangout haha. How many pets do you own? Tell me about them. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 01:39:26 )

@Kory: Yeah our 2nd bedroom is an office space, but it also has space for a queen bed. It's actually pretty comfortable too.
I totally get it. I would say, maybe your mom likes it there because of the weather? But I agree the flashy-ness of LA isn't for me.
Where I lived was actually more expensive than LA area but still, LA is not cheap and it's like impossible to find something to buy. Places that are away for cities in CA people are buying like crazy. My husband's coworker has been looking for a house in Santa Cruz for at least a year now. He keeps getting outbid.
I hope my knee does too.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 01:50:47 )
@Totalanimefan: oh gosh, the fees. is lyft decent?

it's ok. I don't really have anything to talk about.
I've got 2 kitties. Coma and Tiger. Coma is about 11 and Tiger is like 3-4?

@Kory: aw, that sounds cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 01:52:29 )

@Shark: I think it will probably be something like $10? I hope it's not much more than that lol

I don't think that we ever talked about our pets have we? Maybe a long, long time ago. Do they get along?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 02:03:12 )
@Totalanimefan: that wouldn't be too bad then. prices are always so ridiculous.

idk. yeah, they get along great. They only get along with each other, too. they don't care for the roommates cats.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 02:41:28 )

@Shark: True and with crazy gas prices it's more expensive to get a ride. But it's only about a mile from my house maybe 1.5 miles.
That's great, my animals used to get along but as my dog has gotten older, he's more grumpy and doesn't like the cat as much.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.