Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 05:01:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah o: there's a lot of stigma about like... being emotional in public. which is dumb.

Apparently I only tried this one medicine for about 2 months, so I'm gonna start taking it again and see if a longer time with it might help.

Animals are great. What are their names? thank you thank you. He was a wonderful cat, and he would have been your friend if he knew you. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 15:27:03 )

@Shark: yeah so dumb. And that happened in England where it’s even worse then here.

Good for you for not having up! ❤️ I hope it works out this time

My cat’s name is Cobalt and my Dog’s name is Pinto <3

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 01:45:09 )
@Totalanimefan: ah it's pretty different there. but is it worse? i don't know.

ya ya.

Ohhh those are great names. I can picture them just by that! :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:12:11 )

@Shark: Yeah in England you aren't really supposed to show any emotion. It's way more strict than the US about that.
Thanks <3 Cobalt was just laying with me and my husband but then he got up and then Cobalt decided he didn't like us anymore. XD Now he's in his cat tree.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:54:08 )
@Totalanimefan: hm that's pretty weird. I would think it has something to do with toxic masculinity, but I feel like england would have a little bit less than the US? maybe my perception is skewed. haha.

aww. kitties are so funny. we recently got a new cat tree and Tiger loves it. She's a smaller cat, so she's great at climbing things.

thanks for the item too owo

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 06:23:41 )

@Shark: it’s more about the mindset that British people aren’t to show their emotions in public. Male or female cause that’s not what the British do. Like you ever seen a show set in Victorian times?

Aw that’s cute. Im glad your cat likes it.

No problem. I had some extras ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 02:45:28 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, that's what i mean by toxic masculinity. it affects all genders. :( nahhh i don't like things that aren't set in modern times.

ah cool. i think i missed out on that event.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 02:56:29 )

@Shark: Ah I see what you mean. I would say that there is toxic mansulinity in the UK for sure, but it's like a different flavor there.
There are some events that I was barely in and I don't really have a lot of extras from those ones.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 01:55:40 )
@Totalanimefan: yaa. probably. I remember watching a lot of stuff coming from the UK back during the whole 2016 shit. ugh.

some of the events i just totally spaced out on. .-. things just be like that sometiems though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 02:00:34 )

@Shark: Brexit was bad. Really bad.
Don't space out on this one! The event just started <3

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 02:37:47 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah that was not good D:

i'm tryin. dunno how much i'll post. I got most of the currency last event from the jigsaw puzzles.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 02:41:43 )

@Shark: The puzzles make it really easy. I was sleeping on those for way too many events. I didn't realize how easy to was to get a lot of currency that way.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 04:38:21 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah i like it! i wish my eyes didn't bug out so easily though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:00:06 )

@Shark: Yeah same and if I do it on the computer it kinda hurts me wrist. On the iPad it’s ok though.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:47 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah? o: how is the ipad? i never had one.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:19:50 )

@Shark: I like it a lot. If you read at all it’s worth it. My husband is always using it to read manga. I read the news and go on the internet with it. I could use it for art, but I’m not an artist.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:25:03 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah i liked using my old tablet for watching youtube vids to fall asleep to. but it broke. .-. I like reading but I dunno about reading via a non-book device. lol. I've read some stories on wattpad but nothing more than a couple hundred pages.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:31:27 )

@Shark: sucks that it broke. How did it break?
Idk if you read manga but I like reading it on the iPad better than rl. I do still like reading books on a non-book device.
I mostly watch YouTube and other things like anime on my TV.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:35:00 )
@Totalanimefan: idk, it just froze and never unfroze.

oh yeah manga is probably better that way. I don't read any though. xD; I think the only manga I read was some thing that came with an anime I borrowed from the library when I was like 10.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 14:36:02 )

That sucks. Which tablet was it?

Do you remember which anime. Also RIP libraries cause COVID. I miss going to them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.