Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 03:39:18 )
@TeaTales:
ouch ouch ouch. x_x nails are so painful

What kinda costume is it?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 05:32:22 )
@Shark: It is pretty much normal clothes.. Like the clothes will be black pants and a short sleeved darkblue top with a band around the neck to make it into a bow ( sløjfe )
putting the makeup under a spoiler as it can trigger people. ^^,'
The makeup will be white meshlenses as the character is blind, and some scars under the eyes as well as scars and bruises on my arms and neck... I will also be wearing a black 20's styled bob-wig, This also reminds me to find some small container for fake blood so that I can drink it in-game, if it should be needed.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 05:44:53 )
@TeaTales: Oh okay that sounds pretty neat! o: I like gruesome stuff haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 17:25:47 )
@Shark: Hahah then you'd love the world of darkness ( a vampire roleplay system... which also is the system the LARP is based on. ) My character I just described there is the servant of a slightly insane and unsensitive vampire ( clan malkvian if you wanna look it up ) and is basically said vampires living human experiment.

fun fact time: my characters name is Liv, which yes, means life

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 03:24:35 )
@TeaTales: mmm! ok, now I see. o: Vampires are pretty cool. I've only read a couple of stories involving them, so I'm not well versed. But that sounds like an interesting story right there. :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 13:56:20 )
@Shark: I'm gonna play a vampire character the 25th at an other vampire LARP, this character is also funny. Considering that she 1. is of a clan that is very artistic and prefer beauty over all, whereoff the coterie she is i is basically all more or less of a clan of much more shady characteristics. that couldnt care less about beauty. ( her clan: toreador.. their clan: brujah and gangrel )
2. she is a very young vampire, and everyone sees her as a baby, despite she before she got turned to a vampire, had lived for a good 70 years as a servant to a vampire. which does give her experience and knowledge, but the vampire just sees her as a 6-year old 'baby'
this setting is 6 years in the future, but the trains and such is old as if it were the 50's. It is a very dark world, where there are 6 vampire fractions trying to get a hand over Denmark ( yep I'm danish ) the fraction my character ( named Matthea ) belongs to are seen by other fractions as being terrorists, despite it was her fraction leader that back in the day got control over Denmark, only to get kicked off as she had to return to Hamburg to fix some issues there. while she was there the other vampires took over and she is now not allowed to have any land there by the traitors. But she is still sending people there to try and regain what once was hers.

... nerdy rambling, im sorry I just love that character and her concept. Just yesterday got new, and much better lenses, for her. While I honestly should be finding and fixing her wig... * the moment I feel like grabbing tablet and do LARP character portraits * ^^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 04:37:40 )
@TeaTales: oh gosh, that's intense. That's gotta be like... a lot of work to set all of that stuff up. And hard to remember all the details.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 15:12:46 )
@shark: The details I had hardest remembering this time was tbh the faces of some people, and else my chaacters stats, as she ended up in a fights before the game started so had to figure out HOW wounded she was ( shes VERY weak ) ^^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 07:51:58 )
@TeaTales: oh yeah. I bet that would be even harder with makeup x_x omg. I just have a hard time with voices and names. lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 14:47:52 )
@shark: Tbh the makeup was pretty simple this time... As it trns out I had forgot half my makeup at home. So the best I could do was use some mascara, Lay some golden eyeshadow, some eyeshadow pencil got used for lightening my brows and that was pretty much it. I'm not so good with makeup, never really learnt how to lay makeup. I had an eyeliner, but it was a liquid one, that I have NOT leartnt how to lay... I'm used to pencil eyeliner ( even though Im probably laying it wrong ^^; )

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 06:38:34 )
@TeaTales: oh haha yeah I'd be in the same boat. I don't think I could ever learn how to do makeup.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 08:30:04 )

@Shark: you are looking good. I hope you are doing good.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 08:32:56 )
@Totalanimefan: thank yas

just gonna go to bed lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 10:15:24 )
@Shark: hopefully you get a great nights rest.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 22:55:53 )

@Shark: I went to bed too lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 04:53:27 )
@Unicorn: i keep having bad dreams. it's really annoying .__.

@Totalanimefan: heyo heyo

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 05:05:46 )
@Shark: awe I am so sorry to hear that, I wish that the bed dreams would leave you alone for the night.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 05:26:01 )
@Unicorn: oh I had you two mixed up in the order lol

Yeah I don't know what's goin on but ughh.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 06:17:09 )

@Shark: Heyo. I’m about to have some popcorn. I’m happy!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 06:38:49 )
@Shark: it is alright, Sorry I had to take a little nap.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.