Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Dragonlet's Quest For Pretty Things {Open}

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 15:59:40 )
Fae Says --->

@NEBULA: i actually took intro, abnormal, and human dev all during the same semester and it was a lot of fun! Also a lot of overlap between the courses that made it easier for me personally cause i was like. Getting the info at least 2 times so it sunk in xD and obvi my child dev class is going to be covering and expanding on some of the things i learned in human dev :>

Its not too bad, i dont have to wear the corset all the time, but its nice to have on "oh gods even breathing hurts" days so that i dont move wrong haha

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 20:24:50 )

" @littlewhitedragonlet: oh! okay that is not bad at all. nice! i would have went down the same route to become a position higher. they have me in quickbooks and managing billing for one program so my interests are towards accounting which is funny cause i HATED math but was pretty good in the subject. now i really want to get into it haha

what kind of work are you looking to pursue with it?

oooh yes that is good! "

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 19:58:20 )
Fae Says --->

@NEBULA: I'm actually going to be trying to get a job in programming haha the psychology is just something I find fun/interesting to break up all the math and programming classes x.x while I enjoy them and it's fun, it gets stressful when that's all I'm taking, esp cause I just started learning it and not understanding how to get things working isn't fun xP

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.