Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Character Hall | Hangout and Chat!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/25 06:46:30 )

All right! So I'm going to make this simple, lol.
I want a place to chat about characters. Yep!
Characters are awesome, no? I certainly think so.

If you have your own characters, feel free to throw them into the ring! If you don't, feel free to hang out and just chat with everyone else in here. I know that sometimes people need a conversation starter, and who knows, maybe this will help? =)

AnyWHO!

I'm Amber and I'm addicted to creating new characters. Lol.
There is a nice list of all my characters below!
I'm going to make it that if YOU have characters and give me inforamtion, I'll put it below for you too! Might as well spread the awareness and love of the original characters of the users of this site.

Now, do keep in mind... I maaaaaay doodle characters of people who are active in here =)
May.

ANYWHO!

Here are my characters for you guys to peruse! [ Click here to see 'em all ]

This is the character that I'm particularly interested in art or conversation regarding!:

Frequent Visitors' Characters!

None yet =(

Also... no. You don't actually HAVE to talk about characters here. It's just a conversation starter~<3

♯Cover me with snow Freeze me to death Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/25 16:20:51 )
Oh lord, I have so many characters that it would take a while to mention them all! XD I'll get to it later. Heading out in a bit. :3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 03:34:34 )

@LordLucre: Share your fave then! ~<3

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 05:04:05 )

" ooo, i have a character that has been with me since i was a young teen. when i would write all the time. her name is astrid morgan. i kinda thought of her as myself when i was younger, so i wasnt alone. she is still with me and i put her through so many short adventures and horrors. aha o.o' "

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 13:14:27 )
@Amber Lynne: Okay, let me get her picture then!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 23:19:19 )

@Bioshock: This is probably a perfect chance to develop them a bit more then =)

@NEBULA: omg I know the feeling!
My girl Casey originally started out as 'Keori'. She was my persona on a forum I was on when I was like... 16. Lol.
She's changed and adapted, but that's what happens~<3

Do you have a favourite 'horror' you've put Astrid through? (Also, I love the name!)

@LordLucre:

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 23:50:33 )

" @Amber Lynne: i have put her through everything i been through so that i wasnt alone in that aspect too. mmm, i think my favorites to put her through are the ghost stories. as it was a favorite of mine and skill she has.

some reason as i grew older, i couldnt mask up any new character and she really stuck. ive failed the last like four years of nanowrimo trying to conjure something more than her, but no luck. "

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 23:58:30 )

@NEBULA: Awww.
That's never fun =(
But sometimes, trying to figure out something new is more than a task that one would largely expect.

But!
At least you enjoy writing stories with her =D

(Also ghost stories? Those can be fun ^ ^)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:08:20 )

" @Amber Lynne: ghosts, demons, shadows
i wish to write more but life is a bit stressful at the moment. when we get our own place, i believe i will be able to get back into the writing game.

hows your monday going? c: "

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:10:27 )
@Amber Lynne: Here's Ari, drawn by Octo. She's my main character. Been tweaking her a lot over the years.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:45:55 )

@NEBULA: Life likes to be stressful I find. > <
Hopefully you get your own place soon~<3

And my monday is ... a monday. Lol.!
Trying to scramble to get my vid edited for tomorrow. Oooops
really should learn to not leave things to the last bloody minute

How about yours? =)

@Lordlucre: Ohhh nice. She's cute~<3

And oh? How long have you had her? =)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:49:54 )

I need to find someplace to put all my characters again. I have them on a thread on this site. I do miss Charahub.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:52:06 )

@dragoness129: Toyhou.se!
Seriously. It's where a lot of people moved, I think.

I should be able to get you a code in if you want in, as well =)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:55:17 )

I do have an account there, but I am not sure what their policies are on "real" images. Like those characters who I use actual faceclaims for. That's also why I am looking for art of each one of them, so I can easily move them there. Though I suspect getting art of each of them will take a good bit of time.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 00:56:06 )

" @Amber Lynne: ty i hope so too!

ooof, i do the same thing! haha or i just dont do it. i saw some of your videos! people say i am a good artist but never got fully into it. (always wanted to be an english teacher) so writing was my outlet. but a real reason i loved avatar communities cause so many people were artists. so colorful and the skills were there!

went home sick from work. been trying to distract myself from the pain til the hubby come home from work and errands. "

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:11:32 )

@dragoness129: Ohhh.... I... not sure on that either.
You could always just actually ask. The forums are pretty good for answering questions, or there's the outright help desk.

Worst case scenario, I can doodle some of your characters for you if you want at some point. =)

@NEBULA: Ohhhhh. I ... would totally and utterly not have hte patience to be an english teacher (it was my worst subject LOL), but that's awesome~<3

And you draw? (or did draw in the past?) can I see something you did? ...??

Hope you feel better soon!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:27:56 )
@Amber Lynne: Since I was a teenager or so.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:30:19 )

@LordLucre: Lol. Nice.
Long lasting ones are sometimes the best.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:31:25 )

Amber - Ah, that is a good idea.
Should poke around more of the art forums as well to see if I can get some free art. (I keep spending all my volts on items -sweat-)
I have a lot of characters to add. Might try to do some art trades too. Though work doesn't make it easy to get a lot of free time.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 01:33:10 )

[Dragon]
There is an entire forum for art freebies!
So you should totally be able to find a couple~<3
(Although, I really don't know how well that forum is, to be honest)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.