Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Which Assignment To Start First?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 17:11:00 )
So I got two assignments from my job I have to work on, but can't decide which one to start. First is coming up with a sample screen for the company since I haven't received the screens I'll be making yet, while the second is one I've done before that I just have to convert to touch screen design. No rush on either at the moment, I just want help deciding which one to start on first. xD Any ideas, guys?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 17:33:11 )
@koneko: Thank you, dice! xD If only you had been helpful yesterday! -shakes fist-

@Pathologic: Hmm, that would be making the sample since I have to wait for my boss to receive the screens and prepare them for me. The other one isn't difficult, but is definitely more time consuming due to me already having the screens I have to work on.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 17:49:39 )
@Pathologic: Thank you! xD I'll be a bit bored, since I have to work with green yet again and I've had soooo many assignments where green has been ever present. I miss the blue ones I used to get.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 18:03:32 )
@Pathologic: Hopefully nothing TOO weird either. I've definitely gotten some weird color combinations through the years.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.