Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback New posts

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 02:57:39 )
Not sure how hard it'd be to implement something like this if it's even something others would like. But right now when there are new posts you get a notif. It'd be so cool if the posts just automatically showed up, almost like a chat-type of thing, so you can sort of have a better time replying [especially when handling multiple @s in conversations.] So far I think you have to click the little "there are more posts" thing to get them to pop up but yeah.

Random tidbit from me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 03:04:40 )

@Scribartz: I’m not sure if this is the same but on the forums page of the side it has the most recent posts and by who in which thread along with the top poster stats.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 03:07:51 )
@Totalanimefan:

Nope. ^-^ I mean actually in thread, while you're typing up a post, if there's a new on, it automatically comes up instead of getting the "there have been x posts in this thread." kinda thing.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 03:12:08 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I can see that being annoying if you're replying to a specific post and then three come at once and it scrolls on you
I've had that before, it's actually super obnoxious

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 03:22:51 )
@Kitalpha Hart: exactly! So if they just went ahead and like, slid up or something automatically and you can look back and be like "ook *reply to that*" it'd be really awesome. ^w^

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 03:25:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Scribartz: so you're talking to person A in a hangout
People B, C and D all post
It slides down as you're typing
Now you gotta scroll back up to A to keep responding
Is that what you're going for, or would B, C, and D posts just pop up without a forced scrolldown?

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 03:31:26 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Just pop up without forced scrolldown. it's hard to describe but yeah. It was more a random thought where it'd be cool to have that cause it'd be easier to reply in hangouts and even some faster-paced event threads and whatnot.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.