Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:28:31 )
So with all the wildfires around where I live, I'm wondering about how the animals are doing! D: I hope most of them made it out ok. I saw a lot of birds today.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:42:45 )
I was seriously just wondering that, myself today.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:45:38 )
@Kaderin Triste: Right?! Ugh. There are like, only a few wolves in the mountains and it would really suck if they didn't make it. D:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:49:48 )
@shark: Mountain goats and big horn sheep too!
:vanora_cry:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:53:57 )
@Kaderin Triste: Oh no! I didn't even know about those! I've only really read stuff that's in the newspaper or whatever I come across online, and stuff about birds. D: I'm pretty clueless about other animals.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:02:53 )
@shark: Tbh, I don't know that any are trapped, but I do know that mountain goats especially are slowly dying off because their habitat is generally on mountain top/high elevation regions but because of climate change, their habitat is changing and all that. And fires definitely don't help that.
There are so many woodland animals that could be in danger if they don't make it out.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:49:33 )
@Kaderin Triste: Oh nooooo that makes me so sad. D: God I just wish the world would stop denying climate change.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 12:27:49 )
I hope they're okay too. :( With all the fires and flooding, I'm worried about them.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:00:18 )
@Neko: Oh no, the flooding too! That might be even worse, since there are farm animals being trapped. D: Nature, why! The animals did nothing wrong!

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.