Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat little kandi raver shes my number 1

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 19:42:13 )

@star2000shadow: rip ): i’ve heard baths are good for relaxing muscles ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 21:19:02 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 |

KairoSama:

@star2000shadow: rip ): i’ve heard baths are good for relaxing muscles ^^

and if i could sit down in the tub i would, but its to low and small for me to get down into and then be able to get out of so, showers for star.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 22:33:30 )

@star2000shadow: thats not a very good bath tub >.<
maybe a spa day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 09:09:30 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 |

KairoSama:

@star2000shadow: thats not a very good bath tub >.<
maybe a spa day?

no no its not, and this is supposed to be a handi cap accessable apartment. meaning i SHOULD be able to take a gosh darn bath 'nods'

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 13:05:36 )

Oh dood that sounds like a freaking song that I used to listen to as a teen and I swear to god it was a basshunter song...

Oh yeah it was DOTA

HOLY SHET who came up with the tune originally... or did it all sound like that??
I did listen to a LOT of nightcore and DDR music as well.

Also Samurai Jack introduced me to raves and I've always been bitter about never actually experiencing them... also the music in this ep is TOP augh.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 01:13:33 )

@star2000shadow: well, thats not very accessible! does it at least have one of those chairs?

@myotis: oh my god i LOVED basshunter
i think Dota was originally swedish? or something like that? i cant remeber rip
but surprisingly my mum introudced me to basshunter LMAO

i never experienced raves either, but i mean im not complaining because nightclubs scare me ):
ive heard foam parties are fun tho!

also samurai jack was amazing and i really need to watch the new one omg

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 02:10:29 )

@KairoSama: Nope, no chair, no 'door to open and sit down in a seat' like those fancy tubs, which is the kind i actually need with my balance issues. no nothing 'sigh' just a very small tub, that makes it hard for me to shower, cause i coudl end up tripping on the side of the thing trying to turn sideways to get at a spot..only one handle for me to hold on to..yeah is a mess.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 01:08:03 )

@star2000shadow: thats not a very accessible bath tub :/
i think you could complain about that, since an accessible bathroom is supposed to at LEAST have a chair, or rails that you can hold onto

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 09:13:08 )

@KairoSama: it does have at least one rail its just not really enough 'shrugs' meh I make do, its what I've always done.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 00:13:13 )

@star2000shadow: no one should have to just make do, accessibility should be a priority >-<

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 11:36:32 )

@KairoSama: well its not. not in clothes or anything else. 'shrugs'

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/26 11:45:42 )

@star2000shadow: i actually have seen clothes that have extra hidden zips and popper buttons and stuff that allow people with disabilities to put the clothes on easier!
it was a few years ago so i’m not sure where they are, but it’s a nice thought!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 10:10:12 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Loyal Elegance

@KairoSama: true taht is nice..'rubs eyes' man i wanna get the volt orb..but my volts are going up slowly haha. 'rubs eyes' how goes your sunday the first?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 00:45:17 )

@star2000shadow: it was good! i havent been online recently though >-<
hows your weeks been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 00:46:02 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬

@KairoSama: It's been, right now trying to figure out how to finish my avi for a contest I'm entering 'shrugs'

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 00:49:55 )

@star2000shadow: oooh nice~
you'll do great!
i havent checked out the event yet so i need to do that

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 00:53:59 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1 | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬

@KairoSama: event looks interesting.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.