Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Oooops so I bought the s10e lolz

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 01:44:05 )
Samsung yo. Any advice?

Edit: so ooops I went ahead and just bought the s10e lol, I guess it's not as good a deal as I thought it would be. Verizon is a sneaky butt just saying. Upgrades lose the $20/month credit. So although I'm getting a $12.50/month upgrade bonus I lose the $20/month credit. Sneaky!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:01:20 )
@eliechan: for the s10, the battery capacity, battery life, and ram are slightly larger than that of the s10e. If it doesnt really matter too much to you, they're pretty much the same. Guess it just depends on if you want those edges or not. And it appears the s10 costs a little less too, so another bonus. I would go with the s10 personally. #Androidgang

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:15:09 )
@Laufeia: oh I thought the s10e was cheaper by about $150. But yes yay for androids lol. My whole fam is apple ugh. I'm currently leaning towards the s10e, don't really care for edges anyways.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:17:04 )
is the s10e the brand new phone? the one where it is 5g?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 02:20:17 )
@Unicorn: oh I meant the normal s10, not the 5g one. That one is more $$$ by a lot I think

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:11:03 )

I'm the type that usually goes for the cheaper ones lol. I recently just upgraded myself and got the S9+ which was pretty cheap compared to the S10 so I was happy. In my opinion as long as it makes calls, the battery lasts and its fast then I'm satisfied.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:18:51 )
@eliechan: Ooh I see, I can understand that. just make sure you read up about its pros and cons first before buying one or the other.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 03:19:18 )

#iPhone4Lyfe
Lol
Get whichever one makes you happy.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 04:26:35 )
@eliechan: lol I guess the price just varies xD I always go for the cheaper ones lol. But they aren’t too different! Shouldn’t make a huge difference which one you get :P
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 04:29:44 )

If you are looking for android phones, why limit yourself to samsung tho? xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:06:58 )

S◤☾S☽◥R

I got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x two years ago and I can't recommend this brand hard enough! Their most current phone (Xiaomi Mi 9t) is around $311.58. Kinda what I'm aiming for by New Year, but if I don't save up enough for that, I'm hoping to get one of their cheaper phones (Redmi Note 7) at $155.58.

The performace and build-quality of their phones are just way too good to pass up, especially at their pricepoints.

If ya really want a Samsung tho, ya gotta look at the specs and compare 'em. Get whichever one will suit your needs! Both the S10 and S10e seem to be very similar with a few caveats on the S10e's side. The price difference seems pretty significant though.

Personally I'd get the S10e. While the S10 is fancier and has more RAM, the bells and whistles aren't something I'd pay upwards to $900 for...

S◤☾S☽◥R

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 10:54:07 )
@Xaria: oh I totally get you, I actually got an s7 twice lol because the price dropped so much the second time and I liked the s7 anyways. I looked into the s9+ too but I think the special upgrade price is only for the s10 or s10e.

@Unicorn: thanks! I did a bit but was just curious if peeps here had views. Will have to do more research tho yups.

@Totalanimefan: lolz I can't iPhone, drives me nuts omg. Are you settled back already?

@Laufeia: yeah I'm leaning towards the cheaper one at least if I can still qualify for the upgrade special $300 off. That makes it a pretty good deal for the s10e I think~~~!

@Raxton:
@KreitzeN:
I've actually not looked into anything besides Samsung tbh. I had the s4, s7, s7 again (because it was on sale for $200 vs the s8 or s9 at $700+). Verizon sent me a promo $300 off for either the s10 or s10e so I figured that's not a bad deal. I'll look into the one you suggested tho KreitzeN thanks!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 18:26:29 )

@eliechan: lol I know I was just joking. I love my iPhone but if people want something different that’s ok. Have you thought about getting a pixel phone? I heard those were better than Samsung.
Yeah I’m back to reality.
What did you do this event to get mentioned in the announcement? (You are awesome)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 21:42:06 )
@eliechan: I can understand that, I have 7 lime green lines to my motherboard glitch on my phone and tomorrow I might be getting a new one. because I can barely read any messages or type them. have to have auto correct up.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 07:27:24 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: yup so I guess I should have read your post beforehand lol but too late now ooops!

@Totalanimefan: oh I won the dice roll lol! I didn't even see it yet.

@Unicorn: ugh my phone had green lines too so I understand. But at least mine were simply annoying but still legible.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 16:49:10 )

@eliechan: oh awesome! Congrats!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 21:00:48 )
@eliechan: mine were but your lucky yours were. I got a metalic pretty blue s10 today with the most ram my case glows in the dark I am loving it ♡
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.