Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 I need to catch up on event ╥﹏╥

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 14:58:44 )

I am old school so Unreal Tournament it is for me XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 14:59:14 )

S◤☾S☽◥R

I played some Paladins for a while, but I'll probs get into full swing again once I've got my new gear and before classes start up again. I...might install Apex...?

I also need a new phone. 32gb is...woefully inadequate for the games I wanna install n' play ;w;

Quake III tho

S◤☾S☽◥R

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:00:04 )
Rly? I've never tried Unreal Tournament.
I... never played shooters much lmao.

Kreitzen play apex with me and carry me to victory XD
One of my friends was trying to get me into Paladins. How is Paladins anyway?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:00:56 )

What Quake 3? No. Quake 1 and 2 are the best.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:01:30 )
@ixora: It's okay! Someone very generously sent those my way the other day. ^^

@vengeance: Yes yes that's a very real problem indeed.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:02:31 )

S◤☾S☽◥R

Unreal Tournament is one of those really fast-paced shooters where you jump around and attempt to shoot each other. Fun times were had in those days.

Paladins is...really fun! Like...there's a complexity to it when considering the characters, their abilities, the loadouts for their own abilities and the options you can add when in a match (faster reload/kill regen/bonus damage against shields/etc.) but even without in-depth knowledge, it's still great for casual play.

S◤☾S☽◥R

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:02:38 )

@Garrister: At the beginning of this event I was like "I am going to max out all of my posts". Well didn't happen.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:04:01 )

I remember almost my whole class playing Unreal Tournament. I was the only woman and I kicked everyones ass XD

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:04:22 )
@Vengeance: Same! I dunno if you ever saw any of my first posts on "How many lanterns do you have", but I tried to puff up every post with nonsense. It's surprisingly difficult after a while. Plus you just start getting lazy. XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:05:11 )

@Garrister: I tried to think of a long sentence for that thread as well XD To difficult. The one I have now gives me 30 volts each time.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:05:16 )
@Garrister: Nice! Those are the only ones I can think of that are steampunk themed! Tho I'm not up-to-date on the newer items cause I've been on and off Voltra so much ; n ;

Yeah someone was talking to me about death matches but in Unreal Tournament, it's individual or u go in teams?

Yeah seee... my problem with games is... well shooting games... is that.... I can get all the knowledge in my head.
I know roughly all the guns in Apex and how they work, estimates of reload speeds, magazine sizes. I know drop and loot locations etc.
But I have no..... "game sense" and also rly bad aim.... I've put in over 90 hours and I only have 4 wins....

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:05:20 )

S◤☾S☽◥R

@vengeance: I was too young to have played Quake I or II (...or maybe I did but I was too young to understand what I was doing). I was but a young babe, concerned with his PS1 and the nightmares wrought upon his infantile self by Resident Evil 3.

S◤☾S☽◥R

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:06:44 )
@KreitzeN: how old r u again.
or did i just never know....
or did i just forget....
i am bad friend....

edit: it's in your profile fml
edit 2: i dont remember u being older than me....
edit 3: i dont remember u being younger than me either so... idek

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:07:45 )

@KreitzeN: I grew up with shooter games. The first one I played was I think Wolfenstein 3D

@Ixora: I play both. With my class it was individualy. But I also play in teams online.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:08:46 )
@Vengeance: I noticed that message you have and considered doing something like that myself. XD "At this current point in time, I, Garrister of Voltra, have accumulated xx lanterns."

ixora: Most of my stuff has just come from the common shops, since well, I just got here and I don't have many other options right now. XD But Steam Jack and Steam Rose do make it easier. ^u^
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:10:07 )
Teach me how to aim uwu
Also how to git good XD

@garrister: you can go trading in the Exchange forum for more fun stuff!
I need to pop in there too to bring life to my buying and selling thread .___.
Have you seen the Voltra item museum yet?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:10:39 )

@Garrister: I have my sentence saved in a windows sticky note. So I can easy copy and paste and change the numbers.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:12:10 )

S◤☾S☽◥R

@Ixora: I just recently turned 25 and you're faaaaaaaaaaaar from being a bad friend xDDD

@vengeance: Wooooah...I kinda grew up with lots of games. OG Counter-Strike, Battle Realms, Red Alert 2, Mortal Kombat, Tomb Raider, Diablo 2 (and a bunch of other games on PC and PS1). I have an inclination towards RPGs >w<
I miss the old big faded-white PCs xD

S◤☾S☽◥R

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:12:31 )

@Ixora: Practice! A lot! I did not get good overnight. With me it also depends on which weapon I use. There are some I hate. There is one weapon if that's the only I have I know I will get killed. I cannot use that one for my live.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:13:27 )

@KreitzeN: I mainly grew up with shooter games. But I also played Putt-Putt and Freddie The Fish.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.