Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Strings Game

3 0 2 9 4 1
star2000shadow generated a random number between 1 and 50; Resulting In 30
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:07:03 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

evening everyone 'waves sleepily'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 15:36:34 )

Salutations, everyone! I have updated the list to include Day 4, listing 4 entrants along with their prizes! Allow me to gently remind each and every one of you amazing volties that prizes shall be distributed once the event ends.

Thank you all for your participation and for adhering to our rules, small in number as they may be! And of course, good luck to any new entrants who choose to participate!

1 1 0 0 2 2
Onyx Popcorn generated a random number between 1 and 50; Resulting In 11
Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:52:33 )
Let's give this our singular go! Here's hoping!
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

1 1 0 0 2 2
Fielkun generated a random number between 1 and 50; Resulting In 11
Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 00:18:56 )
Here we go!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 15:40:33 )

Good morning volties! It seems the end of festivities approaching ever nearer with the passage of time...we are at Day 5 of this game, and the list has been updated with our solitary entrant!

We are so very close to the end. Good luck everyone, and I hope you enjoy your prizes (once you get them) as much as I enjoy being your humble game host! Indeed, writing down each and every name, number and prize has been quite riveting!

Ah, and Leo too of course, one simply cannot forget him! Ensuring my list grows longer regardless of my brief bouts of slumber, truly I have been blessed with a splendid partner. Oh, but before I my thoughts veer off, allow me to once again wish good fortune upon you all, and a very good day ahead!

1 4 0 3 2 5
icarus generated a random number between 1 and 50; Resulting In 14
Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 16:01:35 )
gosh, I'm so late!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.