Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 14:55:41 )
hey what's up, i'm kurt, i'm 21 and i never heckin learned how to make friends irl so here we are.

i'm from the most southern point of the most northern country (eh) and i spend most of my time writing lame poetry or learning useless facts from wikipedia uwu

i've seen owl city live 3 times, own all of his albums and have a tattoo of one of his album arts so i guess you could say i'm obsessed.

send me memes n lets be pals!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 15:53:33 )
@ukurtlele: Hello Kurt! Welcome to Voltra. Hope you enjoy your time here
Any interesting facts?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 17:15:45 )
@ukurtlele: welcome to voltra. Hope you like it here. ^^ enjoy the event~

Owl city was my shiet when I was younger lol.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 17:23:25 )
    Hello and welcome :) which country is the northernmost country? Svalbard?

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:05:26 )
@ukurtlele: Eeyy nice to meet you! Welcome to Voltra. :)
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:12:04 )

@ukurtlele: hey welcome to Voltra. You are going to fit right in. We would love to have you. Also there is an event going on right now.

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:58:03 )
Ixora:
@ukurtlele: Hello Kurt! Welcome to Voltra. Hope you enjoy your time here
Any interesting facts?

Hi there! Fact: chytridiomycosis is a fungal disease currently devastating amphibian populations and is the largest contributor to the current amphibian extinction crisis.

Laufeia:
@ukurtlele: welcome to voltra. Hope you like it here. ^^ enjoy the event~

Owl city was my shiet when I was younger lol.

right? you should listen to the album he put out last June, Cinematic. it's boppin and the tour was rad.

sunny:
    Hello and welcome :) which country is the northernmost country? Svalbard?

I wish. I'm from Canada, which isn't even the furthest north but that's my favourite way of saying that I'm from Ontario LOL.

Garrister:
@ukurtlele: Eeyy nice to meet you! Welcome to Voltra. :)

nice to meet you too pal!! thanks so much!!

Totalanimefan:

@ukurtlele: hey welcome to Voltra. You are going to fit right in. We would love to have you. Also there is an event going on right now.

Ooh, where can I go to learn more about the event? Thanks so much, I'm really excited to be a part of the community!!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:01:48 )

@ukurtlele: henlo kurt uwu
i relate to the owl city part, ive seen all time low 3 times and own all of their albums! i don’t have a tattoo of them yet so u beat me there LMAO

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:02:43 )

@ukurtlele: you can do that my clicking on the spinning koi at the top of the page.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:03:46 )
KairoSama:

@ukurtlele: henlo kurt uwu
i relate to the owl city part, ive seen all time low 3 times and own all of their albums! i don’t have a tattoo of them yet so u beat me there LMAO

my girlfriend and i were just bopping to ATL the other day in the car. don't panic is my fav album, but dirty work is a close second. how about you? any lyrics you're planning on getting tatted?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:05:44 )
    @ukurtlele: o right lol

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:09:44 )

@ukurtlele: oh man don’t panic and dirty work are awesome omg
since my favourite song is weightless u would think i like nothing personal the most but i’d say either future hearts or last young renegade >~<
also when i last saw them it was for their young renegades tour and they did a whole opening set for nothing personal, dirty work, and don’t panic and it was AMAZING

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:12:24 )
KairoSama:

@ukurtlele: oh man don’t panic and dirty work are awesome omg
since my favourite song is weightless u would think i like nothing personal the most but i’d say either future hearts or last young renegade >~<
also when i last saw them it was for their young renegades tour and they did a whole opening set for nothing personal, dirty work, and don’t panic and it was AMAZING

i also just noticed u have a danisnotonfire quote?? well i GUESS its just Dan Howell (edit: not howeel) now but u know.

god weightless is so good. i remember bumping that back in my emo tumblr days. forget about it is a forgotten gem.

<br>
tyson pixel by alexis! RIP tyson
<br>

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:14:53 )

@ukurtlele: YES i love dan and phil SO MUCH!!!
they make me happy uwu

oh i forgot to answer the tattoo question LMAO i’d probably get either dans quote or some lyrics to weightless tbh

break your little heart seems to be forgotten too and that’s sad bc it’s a b o p

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 05:59:08 )

Welcome to voltra~ Love the colors of your avi so far ^^.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.