Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:18:44 )
@Xenojiiva: Omg the angelic halo xD yeah that's very very rare now on Gaia.
I saw that there's a halo here too I'm guessing that's hard to get as well?
You're right about the artistic flare the items feel like a lot of effort is put into them which I love and the colors pop!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:21:03 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Oh yes my eye is fine <<'
I think you're in worse shape than me. you need some fluff on those bones.. are you okay?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:31:08 )
@Garrister: Thank you! c:
Yes, I've been enjoying it so far! The avatars are definitely so stinking cute! xD
I'm pretty sure I'm staying here for the long run.
In the past, I'd join other avatar forums but never kept my interest until this one!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:35:58 )
@KairoSama: Thank you!
Gaia definitely has too much going on right now and I think its a turn off it's just too busy and money-hungry I think simplicity is key and I see that here <3.
I"m having a lot of fun so far talking to people on here. Its quite refreshing ^^.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 21:01:30 )

@Luneza: you’re right, it’s very busy and scary if you’re playing for the first time! it’s hard to navigate too ):
i’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! i think voltra is going for a more simple version of gaia which is nice~

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:18:30 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: -Give you bread-
💜Quest Thread💜

Donator — Dragon Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 12:38:23 )
@Luneza:
The Virtuous Guard is the name of the item that the halo I have on
I'm not sure about there being another one but the Monthly crates that are at least 30$ for a ton of crates and the big item that comes with it, is priced accordingly. This next 6 months is the evil side of the good one which I want to get but need to find a job first

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.