Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Spontaneous Bills :^)

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 22:29:40 )

Y'know what I love waking up to? A medical bill on the table. From 2018. Mailed this year.
Why is this being sent now? What kept them from sending this in October when I apparently had two drug tests valued at 120 dollars each?
I'm in the right mind to call them just to screech at them. But I can't, because the person on the other end had jack all to do with the bill.
I'm just mad and confused. Mostly confused.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 22:34:37 )

Here in my country you can get a medical bill long after as well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 22:40:48 )
    Omg I didn't realise how expensive blood tests are :/ that sucks!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 22:49:36 )

@vengeance: It's such a pain. It's not the first time they've done this, but it's usually just been a few months, not nearly an entire year.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Yes it would be lol. If only.

I'm still going to call them and ask if I can know the appointment I'm being billed for. The provider isn't familiar to me so I have a feeling something is weird, but my memory is shit so I'm not making accusations yet lol.

@sunny: I wouldn't be as mad if I could actually remember having it done lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 22:53:52 )

@Francisco: It is. In my country you have health insurance and something called own risk. Some things are not covered until you used up all own risk. At one point I used all of mine and I had a dental apointment that is not covered until you used your own risk. It was a pretty expensive apointment as well. I was like great it's covered now. Unless....... they send you the bill next year which they did.

Donator — Inhabited Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 23:59:30 )

@vengeance: It's so frustrating. Part of me is hoping it's just a mistake, but the sensible part doubts it.
A Lil Pixel Shop | Quest Thread

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 00:44:02 )

Sometimes it do be like that. I got a bill for something that had happened nearly a year prior not too long ago, too. Ain't it great.

AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.