Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 11:50:47 )
Eyyyy, how goes?
Man, I haven't had to write one of these in a while.

I'm not really that new here, or to avatar sites in general!
I was really looking to shift since Roliana was closing down... and now that it's gone I'm super sad cos I lurked so hard there.
Since coming here I continued to lurk and really don't wanna keep it up since the avatars here are friggin precious and the people seem real nice??!

Anyhoo, I draw... sometimes dA and instagram I kinda only post to insta around inktober tho!
I'd like to find a good roleplay and I generally am online most of the time when not workin' my whatever job.

Anyhoo I started this picture of my avatar, now I just have to finish it!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 12:15:51 )

Well nice to see you appearing then. I do try to be nice.
Nowadays i am mostly a tabletop roleplayer and in the past when i was on gaia i was mostly a casual one so probably not what you are looking for. But i did see stargirl posting a roleplay search thread.
That is a very nice looking wip of your character.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 12:25:39 )

@myotis: Welcome on here. It is a shame Roliana closed down. I was a member there as well. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 13:24:57 )

@Hazer: OH WHOAH DOOD! Hello!
Totally thought that was a username I recognized, I remember you for sure... also omg years? Doesn't feel like that long!
It was Syndrone for sure, I can't say I remember why I left tho... the art was rad.
Hope you've been well though.

@Monorea: Heyaa, thank you for the welcome and I'm still pretty casual in RP's and terribly rusty by now but I'll definitely head to the forums to check 'em out.
Your avatar is really beautiful btw!

@vengeance: Ohh man I wish I didn't lurk so bad on Roli as well! Thanks so much for the trade, hahah I have no idea what I'm doing but I think I accepted the trade? It won't let me accept for some reason when I do go to look at it? Did I change it or something? Blehh being new sucks.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 14:03:55 )
    @myotis: hello! I'm a bit of a lurker at times too tbh...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 14:54:01 )

@myotis: I just do what i can with what i have, this isn't really the type of avatar i usually go for. But since in the milestone items there were both foot clouds, sparkles and a heavenly sash i decided to go for a divine avatar this time.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 16:55:18 )

@myotis: Hi welcome to Voltra! I like your art. ^^

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 17:16:56 )
Hello and welcome from your lurking around..

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 17:31:09 )
┌── R A X T O N ──┐
─ ──┤█║█│█║▌█╟── ─

Hiya, Welcome to Voltra
And woahh your account is really old o:
How come you never posts before xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 21:19:05 )

Welcome to Voltra, on a higher activity level.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 23:19:12 )

Heyy welcome! I recognize your name from Roli

Questing: click here!

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 11:02:16 )

THIS IS GONNA BE A WHOLE LOT OF MENTIONS WOW!!

@Hazer: Ohhhh I remember that art still really well, it's one of my favs too (especially for the bat!)
Think I posted the art I did for you in this dump here I believe?
I don't talk to too many people and we also had an art trade so of course I'd remember!
Cool to see you around thoooo! But yeah 5 years is really nuts...
--
@Monorea: You did a really solid job tho, I did the same with mine... I had a few items that fit well so I just went for the whole witch look!
--
@sunny: I don't blame you, it's real easy to do... also yer avatar is the freaking CUTEST!!
--
@Totalanimefan: Heyaa and thanks! I hope to do more of it!!
--
@Laufeia: Hopefully I'll get to posting more! Love your avatar too omg all these watermelons!!
--
@Raxton: Ohh is it!? Where can I see my sign up date omg I'm so sorry ;w;
I did make my account and then leave it sitting for a while... and then I lurked way too long after that.
--
@Little Crane: Heyoo! Here's hoping I find stuff to do.
--
@Nyuu: Hey hey! I remember your name from Roli as well! Nice to see peeps from the 'ol place around still!
Also your avatar is to die for!

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 11:51:45 )

@Hazer: Oh lawl I don't remember pasting the link in either SOZ try thissss?? :vanora_sweat:
Eheh feel like you should do your own avatar tho, it's pretty rad! But also, just keep drawing... doesn't really matter if you're not moving like everyone else does. I'm sure you would have picked up new things along the way!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 12:13:43 )
    @myotis: oh thank you, that's kind of you to say :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 12:40:40 )

@Hazer: Hopefully it was a memorable avatar as well ahahah
Need to get back to drawing avatars for stuff again

Alsoooo where do ya hang out on here?? What's a good place to head to? :vioshock:

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 16:48:31 )
@myotis: thank ya :3 I like yours too, creepy and still cute xD If you like Pokémon there’s a Pokémon thread in The Undercurrent. Lotsa fun.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 19:24:52 )

@myotis: what I do is I look in the forums like Serious Talk, Chit-Chat, Voltra Discussion, Hangouts and I see if there are any threads I want to post in.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:16:25 )
┌── R A X T O N ──┐
─ ──┤█║█│█║▌█╟── ─

@myotis: ahh there isnt a way to see your sign up date,
but based on your user ID which is 169
i think it would be either right at the opening of this site or the day after xD

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 11:58:14 )

@Laufeia: Oooh I'm not keeping up with the new pokemon info and I doooo love pokemon so I'll check it out for sure!

@Totalanimefan: I need to have a look around for sure, and maybe bother you for anime suggestions some time - as ya name suggests!

@Raxton: Oh my gosh 169 ehhh?? :viowink: Dang sad you can't see sign up dates tho
That does sound super earlyy, but I did totally make an account and let it sit... I do feel terrible but here I am now!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 16:47:37 )

@myotis: ask me anytime. Just give me some you have seen and what genre you would like next.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.