I had to leave my last job due to symptoms flaring up and missing too many days; by the time I got through the paperwork to get medical leave, I would have probably missed another day and been fired, so I put in my two weeks' notice and scraped by. It's been a few months now. Was starting to feel better and got put on a new medicine very recently. But at my last infusion, I had some sort of reaction and they stopped the infusion, so I didn't get that dose and now I have to wait until tomorrow to call my doctor and find out what they want to do from here. I really just want to get on with my life and find a new job, but I'm afraid to even start sending applications now that my symptoms are coming back again. I have no idea how much longer it will be before things go back to normal, or what I'm supposed to do to get by in the meantime. I'm running out of money fast, but my condition doesn't qualify me for Disability payments, and even if I could eventually get it, I'd need to work in the meantime just to cover the months of waiting without any income... idk what to do. No energy at all, I get faint just standing up sometimes, and I'm scared of ending up back in the hospital. I wish there were jobs I could do from home that didn't require special computer equipment or skills I don't have...