Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So icecream and M&M's together

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:40:16 )

My mom loves icecream and she loves M&M's. But the though of an M&M's icecream is not something that appeals to her. Do you guys have anything you love to eat separately but not together?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 21:55:48 )

Honestly i like most things since food is one of my interests so there is no specific combination of things that comes to mind. I mean chocolate and chili ice-cream is great or almost every other combination of ice-cream. Ever tried asparagus ice-cream? I have xD
I do have things i don't like as much alone as together with something else.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 22:06:15 )

They are never hard when i get them in a mcflurry tho but i suppose softserve isnt the same thing as proper ice-cream.
As for chocolate and mint for me it depends on the type of mind and the quality, some of them are too strong and some of them are too chemical. After eights are good tho <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 22:29:21 )

Ah yeah not as fast, honestly im not much for sucking on my candies anyways the shell of MnMs takes a bit to melt anyways so i chomp them up for a bit first and then they never take time to melt.
I do know that wild strawberries doesn't go with ice-cream because they becomes like ice cubes in hardness just by blending them in unlike normal strawberries.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 22:45:48 )
I'm actually somewhat of a purist. I love food but I love them separately. I love ice cream but I prefer plain, no toppings or mix. Of course it depends what specifically, if the two items are just toooo good I'll add them together. Chocolate chip cookie crumbles over ice cream comes to mind.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 22:57:54 )

Another ice-cream combination i really like is balsamico and strawberry.

@Bioshock: Because when you add one of the five basic tastes it tends to enhance or draw out different aspects of the ingredients. thus getting more out of the dish.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 23:03:44 )
M&Ms and ice cream sounds yummy.... I like really like ranch and pizza but together I’m not so big a fan of. Ranch is sooo good with Baby carrots 🥕
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 23:11:41 )

My favorite ice-cream store
https://www.kold.co/V%C3%A5ra-smaker
Lets see their current first two tastes are:
Gorgonzola, fig ripple, walnut and cognac
Chevre, roasted hazelnuts, honey and cloudberry ripple
My favorite one of theirs is:
Tumeric, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and black-pepper

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 05:16:01 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'm willing to bet none of y'all will eat black olives dipped in chocolate pudding
Yum

But for the actual topic...can't think of anything off the top of my head

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:22:08 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Not regularly but i don't mind trying. Salty+Sweet can be a nice combo.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:37:55 )

@Goblin: I’m so with you with the chocolate and mint! I love them both but not together.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:53:59 )

I agree with them ^
Chocolate and mint should not mix. It’s disgusting.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:18:12 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Oop I'm one of those savages that takes the things I like, throws em all in a bowl and happily mixes and mashes away. I don't think I have anything I'm a purist about- but would def agree m&ms in cold things isn't as satisfying when left separate. Every family gathering my mother-in-law makes an ice cream cake and covers the mid section with M&Ms and it just makes it a pain in the ass to eat haha.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.