Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback A Trial box for premium items?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 18:41:07 )
┏━━━───•

Yeah just an idea...

Basically like a box sold cheaply like 500 volts / 25 ohms each, maybe more?
The box never change but the items inside changes depends on what premium items available in the shop

It consist of all the new crate & orb items that is available in the store at that time.. And we can choose which one that we want to get from that box. But the item we choose have something like a day / two expiry date? And the item will be gone after that period of time
( Even better if you could turn the expired items into scraps and be able to fuse like 10 back to a trial box back in valentina store lol )

I would say that would boost the amount of feedback that you can get from the new items.. Another volt & ohms sink.. And it would be nice if someday you want to do an avatar contest with new premium items as a requirement? Also maybe make people want the new item more after trying them xD

•───━━━┛

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 21:59:37 )

That would be a unique idea that sets us apart from other avatar sites.
I worry that newbies wouldn’t understand the concept and get mad that they bought an item only for a day? It would have to be explained in the shop or when the item was bought!

I do think that it would be a good good/Ohms sink.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 22:08:04 )

I can see a lot of ways it could go wrong and implemenetation seems like it would take some effort. But it would be useful for trying out the poses and seeing if you could make outfits from.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 02:02:40 )
Maybe call it an item rental?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 02:04:11 )

@eliechan: Oh that's a good idea!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.