Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee i have arrived!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 19:19:59 )
Hello! I choose to go by Monorea here and went by Mystmist when i was on avatar sites before but i tend to use this more now.
I hope i enjoy my time here and find fun people to talk to.

I like avatar sites becuase they have good communities and you have an incentive to express yourself and talk.
Have a lot of trouble with that myself but i am a hoarder so i love collecting items.
Was actually watching this site and two others before it opened but the other two didnt happen so i lost interest for a long time.

Currently not feeling that emotionally well and being on avatar helped me years ago when the same thing happened.
Was on Gaia before it got greedy and then on Syndrone until the "Fork Accident" actually had all the items of Syndrone at a point when the old people begun to leave due to that.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 19:22:15 )

@Monorea: Hey welcome up Voltra. We are fork free here. lol
I’ve also been on a lot of other avatar sites but I love Voltra the community is inclusive, the staff listen and the items are great! 👍
We are happy to have you here, feel free to explore the forums!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 19:27:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the welcome, do you have any tips for where a newbie to the site should go or what to do?

@Hazer: I do hope you overcome the probable future issues, its sad when there is too much drama.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 19:31:52 )

@Monorea: Hazer beat me to it. I was going to say you should check out that newbie guide.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 19:35:37 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Fork was one of the people who managed(?) Syndrone Online, in any case the "fork accident" was a lot of things but part of it was he used the donation money in dishonest ways and treated some of the older moderators in a very bad way. Honestly i didnt keep any of the documents that was posted about or the abusive pms but trust me it was bad and that was only part of it.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 20:31:12 )
Are ya reddy, guyz?!
Yeah I was one of those who left after Forkgate

Hello familiar username

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 20:54:01 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Yeah i think i remember your name too? I have bad memory when it comes to names tho.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:02:38 )

@Monorea: Welcome on here. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:06:04 )
@vengeance: Thank you very much, free things are always appreciated ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:16:52 )

@Monorea: I just read you are a hoarder so I am guessing you want every single item released?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:23:31 )
@vengeance: I wouldnt say no but it is rather hard to achieve, in Gaia i got a lot from being in the newbie guild and charities and on Syndrone a lot of the people leaving surprisingly liked me so i got their things.
So yeah i want everything but i dont expect to get everything and who knows i am a bit fickle so i might just go on a gaming spree and forget to visit the site or won't have as much time to post when i start my next round of education.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:29:01 )

@Monorea: I would check out the item museum and start a quest thread. You might get from freebies that way.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 21:33:09 )
@vengeance: I probably will create a quest thread at some point, preferably after an event but i don't feel like applying effort to such things today.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 22:04:55 )
Are ya reddy, guyz?!
@Monorea: it's been a long time
My avi was purple back then too, but long hair
And mostly nekkid lol

questShop

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 22:34:47 )
    Welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 19:50:18 )
@Monorea: Welcome to Voltra! Our community of Volties is rather inviting and very helpful as you can probably already tell. You guys are the best!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 19:59:19 )

@Fozzy: Thank you for the welcome, i think i will have a good time here, i do wish for a little bit more activity but not much i can do about that.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 18:30:05 )

@Monorea: I wish it was more active too but the site is growing. Also during events everyone seems to come out of the woodworks and posts.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 20:46:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Looking forward to the next event then, what will it be?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 04:31:39 )

@Monorea: me too! I think it’s in July I don’t know when because I’m not staff haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.