Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Love Live! School Idol Festival

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 10:57:08 )
I've seen a couple of people mention this game recently and I needed a thread so we could coalesce as one, mwahahaha!

Anyway, I'm always excited to meet new people playing LLSIF! (I usually just call it SIF haha)

When did you guys start playing? How'd you hear about it? Have you seen the anime? Can I add you guys as friends on the game?

I think I started around about August 2015 when somebody on Gaia mentioned it to me and I ended up downloading it
I've taken several breaks from playing it but it's probably the game that has most hours in it from me XD
I haven't seen the anime and I'm not sure if I will, maybe, but for now I just rely on side stories to show the girls' personalities to me so I can decide my favourites

I wasn't too fond of Nico at first but then there was a story with her taking care of her little sisters that made me warm up to her XD

I have quite a few favourites and I don't dislike anybody but there's one or two I'm kind of indifferent to, rip, oof

Have you guys heard about LLSIF All Stars? With the new PDP gang?
Was supposed to come out last year but rip haha. Heard it's been slated for a Autumn 2019 release recently but I'm not too sure what to expect since they already delayed from their "2018" date
I do want to see what the game is like, though, I hope it comes out soon, hopefully my ipad can handle it XD
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 17:58:38 )
Nico is forever trash. :P

Also I will neither confirm nor deny that I play, even if it's only to get dailies.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 02:04:10 )

I started playing in 2014 shortly after the game was released worldwide, and I quit in 2015. I ended up coming back a few months after quitting and had to start over because I couldn't recover my account. I've been playing off and on since, hoping the new game releases soon. I've seen the anime and the first movie. I think the anime is okay, nothing amazing. I enjoy watching the lives though, they are always really well done and the girls always look so happy to bring their characters to life. I own a few figures, mostly Nozomi. She'll always be my #1. <3

I don't hate any of the girls, but I really dislike Nico. If she were a real person, I would not want to be friends with her. I find her super annoying. xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.