Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Asahi's Quests of Infinite Quests-OPEN

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 04:41:12 )
Thread locked due to inactivity. If you are the creator, and wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

:alicorn: :alicorn:

Welcome to Asahi's Quests of Infinite Quests!

Feel free to chat, bug, stalk, annoy, drive insane Asahi.
She does not bite...well...if you're lucky.

Info
Quests
Donators/appreciations
Artist/Appreciations

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 04:42:21 )
INFO

Hello everyone! I am your host, Asahi. I have come to quest Voltra's fine items AND art! That's right. I am going to use this thread to quest items and art from the lovely Voltra-ains! I'm not picky when it comes to art. Don't even care if you use my avatar as practice. Have at it! I will credit every artist..and..I probably need to make a post just for those who have sold/donated art to me. Thinking out loud, hehe.
Artists, if you know how to use a watermark, please put your mark on the art I buy from you or that's donated to me.
Yeah...I will sing your praises and all of Voltra should know your names! ^.^

For items. Only donations will get put in the donator/appreciation posts. Unless, you ask me to with hold your name. Which it fine and understandable. I am going to list items and the shops from they are from so it is easier to find for everyone and myself. Since, I can lose things even when I clean. That goes for things on my computer as well. True story. Anyway, if I leave anyone out when praising/thanking them. Please, send me a message (mail me) so I may fix my mistake. Thankie.

If you want to get to know me. Here are somethings I didn't put into my introduction thread. Mainly cause, I was excited and press for time. ^.^;
Alrighty, (hope this doesn't make a difference) I am using this awesome place as an escape. Not that I really need to escape my life. It's just nice to have a place to decompress and relax. That's what I'm hoping Voltra will be for me. Erm, I'm a mother with boy young boys. I am married to a narcissistic husband; which he stands no chance since I am more stubborn than him, and a redhead. xD
When I'm not on Voltra. I am trying to get my GED and then I'm going to try my hand at being a transcriptionist. Also, wouldn't mind going for a zoologist degree. But, they travel and I love my boys. So, that's a no go. Um, when the school year starts up again. I am going to be hardly here unless it's the weekends. Kids come first. Not apologizing for that. So, yeah. I think that's everything. ..Maybe..
I can't tell.
My youngest is trying to get into everything as I write this out, lol.
We will call this good for now. xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 04:43:26 )
QUESTS

ART QUEST
I am looking for a top and bottom divider for my post.
Art: Fairy Tail symbol or Raziel chibi (Legacy of Kain; SoulReaver)

Colors: Dark/pastel rainbow

Artist, name your price! Seriously, you can post in here or message me. ^.^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 04:45:00 )
DONATORS/APPRECIATIONS

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 05:15:41 )
ARTIST/APPRECIATIONS

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 02:42:37 )
:alicorn: First bump! :alicorn:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.